Farming hero double calls

WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
@Vane

With the impending council update on the horizon, it will soon be that time of year where the Governor dusts off his eyepatch, Glenn puts his eye back in the socket and Maggie returns from wherever it is that she has disappeared to! Could we have a double call for the 3 farming heroes please?!
Forever Wild Walking B)
ShadowWalkerpsychwolfNarniaJenng

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 517
    What's Governor leader trait at different levels?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,678
    Double token Stabby Rick call please
    Jankel
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 209
    I could use a double huntsman Daryl call to get him to legendary. (Would ask for Stabby Rick, but gonna get plenty of his tokens from GW)
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    > @bladgier said:
    > Double token Stabby Rick call please

I think we've a chance of a Gov call, next to none for this :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    DodkongJenng
    Next to none is still a chance. Until then my radios are not going nowhere 😀
    Firekid
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,116
    I am kind of envious of your self control @bladgier but then again I’m loving Sr and couldn’t get as far as I do in challenge/gw without him!
    bladgierDodkong
    But I do have him @Firekid no sinlge radio spent 😀

I've rebadged this week from my main scout to S Rick. He's doing better than 3 pink scout lol.
    PandreqJankelDanski_46Firekid
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    Maybe i am missing something but what is the purpose of needing to farm the governor with the impending update? I assume most people already have him at legendary?
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    I use the gov for all scavenge missions and until around level 29 or 30 in challenge missions. Getting him to pink would be useful for me. Increases his leader trait even if it's not by much.
    JenngonesoulMrsScattercushion
    @bladgier! Amazing, he’s so much fun to use. How many phones have you saved up now ready for his double call?
    edited March 12

@Firekid that's where I am atm
    PandreqDanski_46JadenBWils
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 179
    @bladgier - that is amazing!!! 7457 radios. I get anxious to spend them if I get over 100.....
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    romeo
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    > @psychwolf said:
    > I use the gov for all scavenge missions and until around level 29 or 30 in challenge missions. Getting him to pink would be useful for me. Increases his leader trait even if it's not by much.

Thanks
    @bladgier hats off to you mate! I seriously couldn’t manage that! Most I’ve ever had is 700! You are going to be rick rollin when we do get a double call in 6 months time!
    romeo