Double call

Previously, there were often 2 heroes with a double call, and now one, if something is there, is already a holiday. Tell me, why are there so few double calls?

Comments

• ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 108
    @ Vane can not affect double calls?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,687
    You currently have a call where every female character is doubled? Doesn’t that count?
    > @Firekid said:
    > You currently have a call where every female character is doubled? Doesn’t that count?

What does this have to do with a double call to a certain hero ?? and to the call where there were 2 calls of 15 ??
    JankelpsychwolfDrhoo
    Sorry thought you were asking for a call where you could get double tokens for hero’s. last month we had double calls for Aaron, rufus and Tara, along with some pretty sweet double token 40 calls for valentines and now this with chance for double michonne and Sasha. Is there a particular hero that you want to have it’s own double call? NG have said they won’t be doing double calls for the new hero’s for a while but their increased chance calls are fairly frequent so kind of makes up for it (a bit).
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 724
    Has there ever been a 40 call with a single hero doubled?
  • youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    Deadheads said:

No, that does not exist
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 724

Deadheads said:

No, that does not exist
    It should
    > @Firekid said:
    > Sorry thought you were asking for a call where you could get double tokens for hero’s. last month we had double calls for Aaron, rufus and Tara, along with some pretty sweet double token 40 calls for valentines and now this with chance for double michonne and Sasha. Is there a particular hero that you want to have it’s own double call? NG have said they won’t be doing double calls for the new hero’s for a while but their increased chance calls are fairly frequent so kind of makes up for it (a bit).

One-time calls became less. Lost calls, where you can choose one of two heroes х2
    Jankel
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 255
    The calls of 40 are too dispersive, instead the double calls on a precise hero allow you to plan the day when you can throw the phones
    I have a feeling they have been replaced by the increased chance calls for the he new hero’s. so for instance today’s call is sniper Morgan where before he was introduced may well have been X2 call for negan or something. Or again where you say choose from two hero’s do you mean the very specific glen and Maggie or Sasha and abe calls they did once or twice? I’m not meaning to sound negative or anything I’m honestly trying to understand what you mean.
    > @Firekid said:
    > I have a feeling they have been replaced by the increased chance calls for the he new hero’s. so for instance today’s call is sniper Morgan where before he was introduced may well have been X2 call for negan or something. Or again where you say choose from two hero’s do you mean the very specific glen and Maggie or Sasha and abe calls they did once or twice? I’m not meaning to sound negative or anything I’m honestly trying to understand what you mean.

Yes, precisely, these were very good calls, and I do not understand why they refused them
    calls for 40 began to go 3-4 days, single calls x2 was noticeably less
    Firekid