Discussion: Announcing New Changes in No Man's Land!

Comments

• LibrenferLibrenfer Member Posts: 9
    Again about the new distance frequency, whatever the rewards adjustment, the point is that it takes barely 1 to 2h to complete (playing time), so letting the Distance to last a full week doesn't really make sense...
    @Vane: just give us back a second weekly free Distance run!!
    Killdozer187_jrodrf2TCBRITOTransmuteJunbigbeanoxbamfxTJSaaxt555JadenromeoKyrusandy75tjhookrDrhooPigBenisJayZBurmeliinisRaven2318RenopwnsTroublemakerKarajocaDod
  • LibrenferLibrenfer Member Posts: 9
    @jrodrf2 @xbamfx and everybody who disagree my previous post: why would you disagree to have a second FREE Distance run per week ?? My point is, so long the Distance last a full week, we should be able to play it 2 times - even 3 to 4 times for those who are able to pay gold. In any case, no one should disagree to have the possibility to play more.
    NerfZone187jrodrf2TCBRITODrhoo
  • IAmNeganIAmNegan Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the awesome benefits this week. Very excited. One issue so far: we have 6 players signed up for Guild award and it won’t start the battle. (Negans NoBodies).
  • danny_sulcadanny_sulca Member Posts: 31
    What about story missions??? Bring them back!!! You'll have more active players; the distance and challenge missions are boring 💤 😴.

PS
    What about increasing the amount of XP you can save??? 🤔
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 256
    Loving the changes. I reset the distance for the first time ever. Almost maxed in the challenge and had time for GW.
    TCBRITODanski_46tabernac
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 242
    > @Librenfer said:
    > @jrodrf2 @xbamfx and everybody who disagree my previous post: why would you disagree to have a second FREE Distance run per week ?? My point is, so long the Distance last a full week, we should be able to play it 2 times - even 3 to 4 times for those who are able to pay gold. In any case, no one should disagree to have the possibility to play more.

I kinda already shared my point of view directly above your response, but TL;DR version: Don't have time to do it once per day or twice per week and I'm happy to do it once weekly for increased rewards.
    TCBRITODanski_46Jadenxbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,705
    Yeah I would prefer to do it once a week with rewards as they are rather than twice with the previous reward. Now we could get a 2nd free run with these rewards then hell yeah!
    xbamfx
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    > @aafr99 said:
    > Is New Carol a fact or just speculation? haha

Yes!
    Black Labs Matter.
    MrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 358
    @PigBenis

Ahhh! I see what you did there! 😏
  • Dru2522Dru2522 Member Posts: 5
    I hate having The Distance go for a full week now. To me, it just seems like another money grab - your only choice is to restart it by spending 400 gold. I’m not paying all of that gold to restart the distance, but having it only once per week sucks. I get tired of doing challenges and the missions. At least, The Distance gave some variety. Now, once the weekly chapters are over, we are stuck with the same game throughout the week. I really hate it.
    1RisJadenTCBRITOcrambert_necJayZ
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    Or your other choice is just to not restart it lol. There's no "only choice"
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    bladgier
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 256
    Today starts the real test. Roundpasses please work. Lol
    Jenng
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,206
    The new Distance schedule is better than what I expected.

It made resets interesting again (they were practically impossible on old format).
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOromeoDanski_46Jaden
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Jenng said:

andy75 said:

Today starts the real test. Roundpasses please work. Lol

We might’ve started with “game, please work! “ :)
    Yet, sadly, the Challenge locked up, so it appears the Please Work failed... 🤒
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    @TransmuteJun no it didn’t 😂
    JenngTransmuteJun
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    New changes:

404 Error says not found
  • clentclent Member Posts: 14
    So happy to get council 25...updates like this usually come around November. We just had a big update last November, so i didn't expect one so quickly after GW's bug updates.

How did you find time to do this?

Are we gonna have another update around November this year as well, or is this the only big council update until next year???

Thank you for making GW's a special game, we all look forward too. Most unique game anywhere!!! Love it ! ! !
    My guess is with the introduction of weapon upgrade tokens that we will get more council upgrades per year than recently so yes another council
    Update in November sounds about right.
    Pandreq
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    A major update usually occurs in October shortly before the new season of TWD starts so NG can load all of the new season missions. That’s my guess as to when to expect the next council upgrade.
    tabernacromeoJenng
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    I'm okay with a 6 monthly council update, April/October, as long as they're consistent with it.
    romeoTCBRITOJohnbert
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    WellyLuga said:

I'm okay with a 6 monthly council update, April/October, as long as they're consistent with it.

You won't even have lvl26 survivors/gear if there's another update in 6 months :smiley: Did you see the costs?! 95 million tomatoes for all buildings, 3.11 million XP upgrading survivor from 25 to 26. Simply ridiculous.
    Karajoca
    That’s not too bad, as long as we get a couple of tomato Monday’s or keep going events. Maybe they could turn tomatoes back on for all levels of challenge for a month or so to help us out a bit.
    romeo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,915
    It will probably take me about 2 months, after that there are 4 months to enjoy highest level.
    romeoJohnbertFirekidMr_Fate