Error in This Week's Challenge

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
I have extremely upsetting news for you, guys.

So this week's Challenge, the Daryl's Nightmare map caused the game to break for everyone and be stuck on the loading screen, and the only solution is to reset the Challenge. We've explored all over solutions for more than 3 hours, and unfortunately nothing else could be done. Which means, again, the Round Passes from the previous week's Challenge are not carried over.

The new Challenge will start at 17:00 UTC today (March 13), and will be extended for 1 day, until Tuesday, March 19, 13.00 UTC.

6 day boosters will also be given to everyone. It will be coupled with 5s upgrade timer for both Equipment and Survivors/Heroes,

We are extremely sorry for the trouble and apologise for the time it took to fix and round passes taken.

People who are stuck on the loading screen will be fixed shortly.
RealClareBTheCrabpirate1125SPC_TORRESanthony172marie1980JenngromeoKyrusgarryhall5msapaevmsg621RenopwnseuchidDanski_46ReeconnDanielBezMFJigsawEl_SargemcbkhicksMrLuckyden4playBuckzzscrapioKirnas

Comments

• TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 87
    edited March 13
    5s upgrade for toons and weapons
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 72
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
    GovernatorDBonesTCBRITOgarryhall5ATLAS-Z
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😡
    DBonesBill_ZRT
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    Why cant everyone just be awarded 5-7 RPs based on level?
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    edited March 13
    with 5s update ?? @Vane
    Otherwise pushes you the 6 days where the sun never shines, I do not spend so much gold so that you get more real money in the throat and the game is always bugged
    and with my 2nd acc i do not can log in yet
    TCBRITOgarryhall5ATLAS-Z
  • AssensyAssensy Member Posts: 16
    20 hours upgrade. What is this fu*ing buster for me, since I can not use it? The game goes to uninstall. It is a pity that I have reached the 68th level.
    J_Lawmaku11
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Vane 5s upgrades for everything for 6 days please???

Upsetting, yes. Really hoping you guys get past this constant bug thing. People will quit.
    TCBRITOGovernatorATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,669
    Please @Vane we don't need another 5 seconds event. Not so soon. Players will get burnt out.

I appreciate the boosters of course.

Thanks
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeogarryhall5Governator1RisKyrus
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 215
    @Vane as per last week, we need the 5s upgrades otherwise the 6-day XP booster is almost worthless.

Hope you guys can get this sorted soon
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    TCBRITOcaptainjrlGovernatorATLAS-ZZette
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 80
    Ok last chance. Not doing this next week. One more and I’m gone. Heads need to roll, proper answer must be given, and as some one already said it’s gone real bad since @Kaz left..........

Walking dead already withdrew the franchise from one gaming company for a bad game! God know how bad that was if NG have still got it!

TCBRITO___suzequeue
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,669
    edited March 13
    > @Gobold69 said:
    > Ok last chance. Not doing this next week. One more and I’m gone. Heads need to roll, proper answer must be given, and as some one already said it’s gone real bad since @Kaz left..........
    >
    > Walking dead already withdrew the franchise from one gaming company for a bad game! God know how bad that was if NG have still got it!

Can I get you some cheese for that whine?

Boo frickin hoo

There's the door. Don't let it hit you.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Gobold69JenngsuzequeueNezoShadowWalkerafroponix
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 116
    We need radio and jackpot event to take advantage of the boosters. I don't have gear anymore which is worth it upgrading and tomatoes are maxed since ages.

As annoying as the grind is without round passes, the compensation with the boosters is huge but we need another event for it because otherwise they're useless.
    anthony172DBonesAimless1016Librenfer
  • TheUndertakerTheUndertaker Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    You will lose many players for all these bugs. The excuses now serve no purpose. You are decreeing the end of the game.
    TCBRITOGobold69WhatThe1afroponix
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Does the game work? I still have the loading screen...
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 41
    edited March 13
    I can't believe you guys don't keep a record of the number of levels played in the database somewhere... If you do, I can't believe you can't simply run a query to know the number of round passes for each player... WTF??

Also: I was just upgrading my second toon to level 25 to be able to start the challenge before it finished, so I would be able to play a level higher this week... but now she will already be finished, so I suppose I will start a level higher anyways... damn!
    ignaskmrTheCrab
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276

mood 😂
    DBonesSPC_TORRESbigbeano
This discussion has been closed.