Error in This Week's Challenge

Comments

• Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219

@Vane

I don't even know what compensation can be handed out at this point to the group. Something legit has to be offered. A ton of Gold, a ton of radios, a ton of tokens, a ton of boosters, a ton of fragments/components. That's about the only thing that will keep us interested for the long haul.

thats right
    TCBRITO
  • Spatan76Spatan76 Member Posts: 2
    Still cannot get into game still stuck on loading screen
  • CarleneDixonCarleneDixon Member Posts: 13
    I got a message saying I could play, still on stuck. Do I need to do something?
  • fishyfishy Member Posts: 23
    @Vane "People who are stuck on the loading screen will be fixed shortly"

Still stuck load screen, how soon is shortly!?
    DBonesAimless1016TCBRITOCarleneDixon
    and by the way, wtf why do we get tons of tomatoes as a reward ?????? My 20 million are already full again?
  • trumptontrumpton Member Posts: 25
    @vane....... game not loading still stuck...... please confirm it's sorted....... anyone
    DBones
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 136
    Shouldn't the challenge have restarted once the loading problem was solved,missing out again.
    TCBRITO
  • ______ Member Posts: 1
    Are you serious?? Another 5sec Upgrade Event for five days?! You destroy anything for what High level Players had fought since day one!!!! Last week i had 13 round passes, the week before 15!!!! I had spent many gold to take this passes and now i get a booster and 5sec upgrad for nothing!!! I don‘t need this piece of s***! Get your Game fixed and don’t kill it with new and longer boosters every week!
    ZetteKyrusafroponixLibrenfer
  • SubberSubber Member Posts: 2
    Still stuck and the compensation is pure s#[email protected] need XP points after last week, i want those freaking tomatoes un the double
  • PicPic Member Posts: 823
    Fiiix it =/
    DBones
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 453
    @vane XP booster useless without 5 sec upgrade...after all I need to quickly upgrade equipment I will never use.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TCBRITODBonesAimless1016
  • walkingbreadwalkingbread Member Posts: 2
    I work in IT and when things dont work they rollback the version. Something has got to be done about this now otherwise people will walk (excuse the pun). Would be a real shame as i love the game. Also when new things are rolled out, why go global before the bugs are tweaked? Also please put Shane, Beth, Dale, Andrea, Tyreese and especially Hershel in the game as compensation!
    Chingisca
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 125
    Still locked out
    DBones
  • mr_Mindmr_Mind Member Posts: 5

17:16 UTC. Everything is unchanged. And then it does not load.
    What is a time of a next challenge restart?
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 87
    Would it be easier for NG just give 5/7 round passes to everyone? I can't start againg at lv. 18!!!!
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 72
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
    TCBRITODrUnpleasantAimless1016
  • and98and98 Member Posts: 121
    I just do not want to see it next week again
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 360
    5 sec weapon upgrade
    TCBRITO
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 60
    Seems like the could use a qa and test manager...
    or tons of badges
  • VinsVins Member Posts: 39
    What a joke, company stooges pls ignore...

Get on the next earnings call and voice your frustration!

I encourage all serious players who do not like how this was handled to join the call and encourage Next Leadership to take the player base seriously.

You can find media releases here: https://www.nextgames.com/for-media/
    I expect the next call will be on or around May 15th with the details announced a few days before.
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 116
    I think we all deserve a legendary fragment and 4 legendary components, guaranteed to make a damage or damage reduction % badge. Anything short is gonna feel like putting a Hello Kitty band-aid on a gunshot wound from a 12-gauge solid slug.
    Jenng
  • tbdbitltbdbitl Member Posts: 9
    Getting harder and harder to keep guild filled with active members.
    And now some of my long time players are getting ready to call it quits.
    MFJigsawOldweirdeddie
This discussion has been closed.