Summer Tokens + Share the wealth

ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
Let's say we have folks in the guild that for life or business reasons were unable to reach 3k Summer Tokens, but they are loved within the guild family and we feel bad for them.

Now, hypothetically, that's consider maybe one or more people within this same loving guild we're able to acquire more than the required 3k.

Wouldn't it be kind of awesome if we were allowed to donate said tokens from the kind hearted person to the one who is depressed? Think of the love and joy this would bring to someone in need.

Now, before it's poo-poo'd on by saying "Well, someone just creates new accounts and then they can donate all they want from one account to another!", since this was never broadcast, and the event is closing, creating false accounts to make such transfers would be useless. Ha! Too late

I know it is a bit late to ask, but the worst that can happen is @Kaz and the lovable fraggles that run the shop say the doozers cannot accomplish this. So please, would you at least pretend to check feasibility before saying now? 😝
Descensus in cuniculi cavum
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
Concordia

anthony172JenngJCSinWDSPC_TORRESTransmuteJunSalaShawtStuffLieutenantMarsh

Comments

• freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    Is the summer tokens happing next summer ?
    Message me if you wanna
  • SalaSala Member Posts: 19
    I think it would be great if guilds could donate extra summer tokens to fellow guild members. As they say... teamwork makes the dream work.
    ShawtStuff
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I have 832 I could share with guildmates!!

Please? 😉
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• SalaSala Member Posts: 19
    Wow! I only have 11 extra but would be glad to share with guildmates and others in our guild feel the same :)
  • LieutenantMarshLieutenantMarsh Member Posts: 10
    Yeah, if it werent for my school going into testing, i wouldve been able to achieve the winter bow ':/