The downward spiral of NG. 0 days since shooting self in foot.

We will now see the downward spiral, to keep players playing they will offer things at lower prices, and give away freebies to keep people playing (like GTA online giving people free money after not playing for months on end), of course this is worse, this has to do with programming ineptitude and not players choosing to no longer play but no longer having the time to play this time consuming game. In turn this will destroy the companies market price especially since “our world” is sucking all the brain power from NML (since a bunch of code writers were dumped from the our world side). They’re 4th quarter report said they were gonna focus on their bread and butter, NML, but it seems like they can’t program and chew gum at the same time

@Vane
It is absurd that NG blamed the problem on “dary’s Nightmare”, that’s like blaming your car running out of gas and getting stuck on the fact you forgot cars needed gas. In other words it’s not “Daryl’s nightmares” fault, it’s the programmers fault, and then the company as a wholes fault.

Seriously, own your mistakes and offer fair compensation...because skybound games will not rescue you like they did tell tale games, they already have a walking dead mobile game of their own so get your sh¡t together with a quickness.

I’m already seeing guild members that have played for a damn long time giving up on this game so offer more than the 5day gas and xp and upgrade bonus, offer something tangible for the wasted time, like the gold spent on last weeks challenge, free round passes if this EVER happens again.

Players are leaving in droves and I can’t imagine your stock prices doing well either after 2 weeks of this. And this is after the 4th quarter market prospectus that NG put out said they are going to focus on their bread and butter (I.e. no mans land), so far the bread is moldy and has fallen off the plate and landed butter side down.

You’re lucky the market closed but who knows what’ll happen when it opens back up tomorrow.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
psychwolfKyrusRenopwnsand98ZetteMFJigsawaafr99Gobold69TheCrabmongo_nine_one_oneKarlChilders

Comments

• dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    I quit a couple months ago. glad to see I am not missing much.
    aafr99psychwolfShadowWalker
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    @Vane

I suggest no gold charge to open extra reward crates during round rewards.
    TCBRITOShadowWalkerromeo
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    afroponix...

Your perceptions about NextGames is ( sadly ) accurate...

The other games they have in development, must be “ homeruns “ for the company to continue...

Time is not on NextGames side...

NML is not the cash cow, that it once was possible of becoming... ( they screwed that up, years ago... ) pssttt... Guild Revolt...

afroponix
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    > @mongo_nine_one_one said:
    > afroponix...
    >
    > Your perceptions about NextGames is ( sadly ) accurate...
    >
    > The other games they have in development, must be “ homeruns “ for the company to continue...
    >
    > Time is not on NextGames side...
    >
    > NML is not the cash cow, that it once was possible of becoming... ( they screwed that up, years ago... ) pssttt... Guild Revolt...

Personally see the guild revolt happening organically per this games decline over past few months.

I mean honestly the only game I believe NG made before NML worth any mention was “compass point west”, which when this game started they self advertised relentlessly..our world is a bomb compared to what they expected leading to their year end layoffs of about 25 designers I’ve written about in the past.

Unfortunately it seems like they’ve let the wrong 25 go because this is extremely simple shit they’re screwing up, seems like a last gasp to me..or at least the beginning of a death rattle.

I have no clue what other popular culture licensing NG has earned the rights to and the investigation I have done leads me to believe amc’s the walking dead is the only one they have.
    dandancar77
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @afroponix said:
    > > @mongo_nine_one_one said:
    > > afroponix...
    > >
    > > Your perceptions about NextGames is ( sadly ) accurate...
    > >
    > > The other games they have in development, must be “ homeruns “ for the company to continue...
    > >
    > > Time is not on NextGames side...
    > >
    > > NML is not the cash cow, that it once was possible of becoming... ( they screwed that up, years ago... ) pssttt... Guild Revolt...
    >
    > Personally see the guild revolt happening organically per this games decline over past few months.
    >
    > I mean honestly the only game I believe NG made before NML worth any mention was “compass point west”, which when this game started they self advertised relentlessly..our world is a bomb compared to what they expected leading to their year end layoffs of about 25 designers I’ve written about in the past.
    >
    > Unfortunately it seems like they’ve let the wrong 25 go because this is extremely simple shit they’re screwing up, seems like a last gasp to me..or at least the beginning of a death rattle.
    >
    > I have no clue what other popular culture licensing NG has earned the rights to and the investigation I have done leads me to believe amc’s the walking dead is the only one they have.

Me: Yeah it's a horror movie about possessed kids or sexy zombies or a Pokemon apocalypse or some shit. I dunno. I'll probably call it "Blood Boner" or something.

NextGames: Here is $5 million.
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    edited March 14
    5 Million would be irreverent...

It wouldn’t help...

The problem is... they fucked up several years ago... arrogance... ( they said to themselves... “ we are smarter than the people who play our game”... )

So, the people who play this game, said “ fuck you “, and stopped spending their money... sigh... stupid Fins...
    suzequeueDrUnpleasantromeo
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    There's only two words for what has happened and it makes me sad to see all this .. I knew in my heart when it was first announced .. I Don't play any more , but I have friends on here and the two words are "Our World"
    SCBMAromeo