Error in This Week's Challenge

123457»

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    This fortune cookie is just a picture of me falling from the tallest building in Helsinki.

Only Superman can save me now!

-Lois Lane
  • jsm73jsm73 Member Posts: 1
    I’m still locked out too
    I had meatloaf for dinner and -

I'm sorry Next Games. I can't do this anymore.

I'm leaving you for filet mignon
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 359
    @Vane
    Let's not mourn over spilled milk, human errors do happen.
    What is NG going to do to prevent this "lost round passes" problem happening ever again?
    It shouldnt be too difficult to automatically backup round pass counts before challenge start so that you could manually restore them when someone makes mistakes requiring challenge restart to fix it.
    romeo
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 774
    I've still got players in my guild unable to get on. How many people are still waiting for NG to sort this?
    romeoTCBRITO
  • RumilRumil Member Posts: 10
    edited March 14
    Vane wrote: People who are stuck on the loading screen will be fixed shortly.

Still unable to log in. I know that time is relative but shortly does not exactly describe it.
    romeoFirekidTCBRITO
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    This is not a one off week problem it has been going on for weeks and NG keeps telling us they'll fix it you have to understand people are fed up coffing up money to play a broken game couple of players in my guild already quit the game
  • rayviirayvii Member Posts: 19
    Still not work... Is there an Option to delete? I am sick of this money sucking game where people who invest gets punished tru longer upgrade times, harder and endless long grinding times for buildings upgrades and sloppy income compared what is needed to Build up. And the chest rewards are also an with their 5k when many millions are necessary.
  • Bazi1Bazi1 Member Posts: 5
    Still unable to log in to The game ... reinstal dosn't help. I lose to much time when my friends in Guild can Play and they collect ☆ ....
  • MikyMouseMikyMouse Member Posts: 44
    Again.....
    Upgrade for building yesterday evening finished was shown, cannot log in and grind rest of needed sups for new council upgrade... now weapon upgrade finished popped up and cannot log to set up final for that...
  • Blackeagle1981Blackeagle1981 Member Posts: 10
    I still cant login game where as my friends who were stucked like me can login in the morning . I may need help please
    People used 5 sec upgrade boost but we couldnt. Now this iş not fair. People like me wait to login game, also ı want benefit from 5sec upgrades too like others dıd . Come on be wuick , otherwise ı will unistsll game and wont spend money anymore
    My guild members collect stars, but i cant , loosing time , loosing boosts, loosing trust , what should we do? Lots of people joined game this morning as i wrote above , why we cant? What iş wrong with us? Why you dont care about this,? Re install doesnt work , ı try many things but nothing happens, Are you reading these or just dont look at forums?
    TCBRITOMFJigsaw
  • Shane_01Shane_01 Member Posts: 2
    Vane, it would be greatly appreciated if some news would be posted over the "fix" that is trying to be done. It is now over 12 hours since the problem & no information has been shared further. I am also a guild leader & I am finding the increase of problems to be tiresome. I have also spent a great deal of money on this game & if this is what we all have to look forward to then I can only agree about leaving. I personally find the compensation to be extremely lacking with the past few problems in the game, and I must wonder if this will be the new norm? I have been a player from almost the very beginning, I am finding the loyalty for their fan base/customers to be lacking from NextGames.
    RumilTCBRITOMFJigsaw
    Now it works
    Rumilromeo
  • RumilRumil Member Posts: 10
    rayvii said:

Now it works

Yes, I logged in.

romeo
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 216
    @Vane - any update or any further comment from NG?
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    TCBRITOromeo
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    PEOPLE IGNORE THE GAVE DON. T PLAY IT!!!! HOW THE VAN IGNORE US! THIS GAME BEGOME A PEACE OF SHIT, CRAZy prices for donations and nothink for this is doing!! WHEN KAZ WAS HERE WE ANSWERS WAS VERY FAST!!
    WHEN LAST TIME WAS X2 CALLS?
    NOW ANNOUNCMENT FOR THIS WEEK END!!

WHO NEED THIS FCKING GAS FOR THIS 6 DAYS!!!!
    PigBenisdonald6283JadenMFJigsawDanski_46PandreqD4nn0RealClareBromeo1RisGovernatorInadequateGirlxbamfxSCBMAbigbeano
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 228
    I would love to see a message like

Hey - we just doubled the stars you can receive per level you play
    DoomSquad Family

> @BttlOpener said:
    > PEOPLE IGNORE THE GAVE DON. T PLAY IT!!!! HOW THE VAN IGNORE US! THIS GAME BEGOME A PEACE OF SHIT, CRAZy prices for donations and nothink for this is doing!! WHEN KAZ WAS HERE WE ANSWERS WAS VERY FAST!!
    >
    > WHEN LAST TIME WAS X2 CALLS?
    >
    > NOW ANNOUNCMENT FOR THIS WEEK END!!
    >
    >
    >
    > WHO NEED THIS FCKING GAS FOR THIS 6 DAYS!!!!
    >
    > I have watched National Treasure and The Da Vinci Code. I have no cypher for this, unless Ralphie has it....

AOS already cracked the Davinci Code.

Quit trying to steal their shine
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 580

PEOPLE IGNORE THE GAVE DON. T PLAY IT!!!! HOW THE VAN IGNORE US! THIS GAME BEGOME A PEACE OF SHIT, CRAZy prices for donations and nothink for this is doing!! WHEN KAZ WAS HERE WE ANSWERS WAS VERY FAST!!

WHEN LAST TIME WAS X2 CALLS?

NOW ANNOUNCMENT FOR THIS WEEK END!!

WHO NEED THIS FCKING GAS FOR THIS 6 DAYS!!!!

I got jailed last year for much less than this. Where are the Mods when u need them?
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
This discussion has been closed.