Official: NML is now just the forum and NG hoping you just gift them money.

2ยป

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    parasites need a host to survive ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Troublemaker
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,257
    SlickRick said:

@Troublemaker

Where did I say I accidentally wrote that post?? I'm just starting to feel bad your elementary school teachers failed you so bad with reading comprehension skills

And if you read back I didn't say anything directly to you until you started with me...so who's the troll?? I can keep making you look stupid though as long as you want...just let me know!

I'm definitely looking stupid. Go away. Bye bye.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,002
    @SlickRick how nice you've popped by, nice to see you ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜

Still rockin and got it i see

SCBMAJenng
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @bladgier

Yeah clearly my original sarcastic comment referencing how the more things change the more they stay the same flew over some heads...shocking lol

How are you doing tho buddy? Still entertaining the fine folks at DTP? And how is the game...I heard that new Guild Wars stuff was pretty cool from some friends?
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    SCBMAJenngbladgierromeo
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    @SlickRick...

Glad yer still alive...

Glad yer not playing this game ( or sending money to NextGames), because NextGames is on โ€œ borrowed time โ€œ...

( Iโ€™m not being mean or nasty, they Financially, are in terrible shape... )

They were pinning their hopes on , a couple of new โ€œ games โ€œ...

But they continue to โ€œ bleed money โ€œ every day...

I luv watching... a circus, or a execution... or a slow suicide...

I get to enjoy all three, on this Board... and playing this game...

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,002
    @SlickRick life is rough, DTP like a family still. Back and forth. Sometimes good times sometimes arguments. I'm plowing trough somehow still though. You good?

Guild wars indeed is cool, time consuming and hard to organise though. Very good rewards. Overall me like it