Delete

nilepeznilepez Member Posts: 710
edited July 16 in Guild Recruitment
Dixons Domain is a Family of five guilds that each serve its own unique purpose in the No Mans Land universe. That being said no matter what you are looking to get out of the game we have the right guild for you. We use our Facebook page, messenger, and line chats to keep us all connected. We post news, tips, walkthroughs and anything that seems fun or important. Our top players are in touch with the most influential players in the No Mans Land world.

Here’s who we are:
💥Dixons Place is our elite team with a 900 star minimum. They are the group that hits the top 50 global leaderboard and helps all the other guilds.
💥Dixons Dungeon is the players who are competitive and very active with a 750 star minimum. They hit the US board and help fill in for Dixons Place when needed.
💥Dixons Lair is a competitive guild with higher/mid level players and a 550 star minimum. They are an active group with with aspirations of getting on the US leaderboard. Players help fill in for Dixons Dungeon as needed.
💥Dixons Hideaway is our mid-level players with a 300 star minimum. They are looking to take their games to the next level and learn what they can. They fill in for Dixons Lair when needed.
💥Dixons Shack is our beginners or time constrained players. The guild minimum is 100 stars. They also fill in for Dixons Hideaway.

That’s us in a nutshell. We have a real family like atmosphere. We have players that have been with us for almost two years scattered amongst all the guilds. If your interested or have any questions please feel free to send them to me. I look forward to meeting you and remember “once a Dixon, always a Dixon.”
Treylynn

Comments

• nilepeznilepez Member Posts: 710
    edited March 1
    OPENINGS:
    One in Dixons Dungeon
    Three in Dixons Shack

Send your request today.
    Top 50 US guild Dixons Dungeon is still looking for one new player. Come be part of something special.
    Dixons Dungeon will be full at the beginning of the challenge. You missed your opportunity. We do still have a few spots in both Dixons Shack (100 minimum ovef level 35, 35 minimum under level 35) and Faster (no minimum). We give our current members first chance at openings when one happens. If your interested in one of our guilds that is full join the family and we will get you where you need to go as soon as there is an opening.
    We a spot open up in Dixons Hideaway (300 star minimum). It’s yours if you want it.
    edited March 1
    We have a couple of spots open in Dixons Shack. We are active in Guild Wars.
    Bump
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 76
    I'm in Dixons Hideaway. I am ready to go to the Dungeon. I live on West Coast (Pacific Time). I have saved some hours this weekend to participate in the Guild Wars. I have only been able to play on 2 games since they started. Have been trying to play and do sign in, but...My timezone doesn't jive with others in the guild. And only high scorers sign up. I hope there are more West Coast players in the Dungeon. If not, still willing to try it out. Although I do not use Facebook or social media, no time and I don't want to start, I am an involved player and and like the Dixon group a lot.
    edited March 1
    We have a few spots left in Dixons Shack. They are a great group of active players looking for some like minded people. Come check us out.
    One opening in Dixons Hideaway now.
    Come see if you have what it takes.
    edited March 1
    We have a couple of openings in Dixons Shack. We also have one opening in Dixons Hideaway. The spots will go quick. Join before it’s to late.
    Bump
    Rare opening now in Dixons Place. Can you get 900 stars?
  • xMelxxMelx Member Posts: 16
    Come join the fun.
    edited March 1
    OPENINGS
    Dixons Place (900)- 1
    Dixons Hideaway (300)- 1
    Dixons Shack (35/100)- 5
    edited March 1
    We will have an opening in Dixons Place after the challenge. We also have openings in Dixons Shack. Come check us out.
    We will have openings. Send me a message if your interested.
  • SuckitSuckit Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I would like to join Dixon's Place. I recently left my guild because they were all in a different time zone and no one was on when I was. I get 1k stars per challenge and am actively looking to participate in the guild wars.
    xMelx
    Great family! Send your request!!
    Come check us out.
    We are full at the moment but let me know if your interested and I can send you a message if an opportunity arises.
    We will be having the Grand Opening of our new guild Dixons Lair on March 11. It has a 550 star minimum. We currently have a couple of spots in Dixons Shack. If your interested in any of our guilds please feel free to contact me. When the new guild opens we will have positions in all guilds.
    xMelxXxhotflashxx
    We have only a couple spots left in Dixons Shack. They are an energetic group that is very active in Guild Wars. Don’t let the 100 star minimum fool you, most get above 500. Come check them out, it will be the best decision you ever made.
    We already have 10 spots filled for Dixon's liar starting next week. Make sure you let us know to get on the list!
    We will have openings after the challenge in Dixons Shack (100), Dixons Hideaway (300) and Dixons Lair (550). Let me know if your interested so I can save you a spot before they go. This is your opportunity to join our family.
    Do you have what it takes to be a Dixon? Come show us what you’ve got. We’ll be waiting for you.
    We have a couple of openings in Dixons Lair. We also have a few in both Dixons Shack and Dixons Hideaway. We promote from within so if you’re interested in one of our other guilds we can move you up as soon as there is an opening. Come give us a try, you’ll be hooked shortly.
    Our top players in Dixons Place post video’s and tips on our Facebook page, messenger and line chats. If you are looking to take your game to the next level give us a chance to help you. It will be the best NML decision you ever made.
    The challenge goes an extra day this week. We have openings in Dixons Lair, Hideaway and Shack. We can help you bring your game to next level. Just give us a couple of weeks.