Halving the reward points was wrong.

@Vane, the decision taken by NG, when the gas issue was resolved to cut the number of reward points in half has made it much less attractive to play guild wars. We're unlocking tiers and can't afford to buy the rewards. Can this situation be changed? Every player I speak to thinks the same.
psychwolfTCBRITOjimmorrison369fearofthedarkWahooDawgMystiquezeekdogAndy_bTheCrabShadowWalkerNerfZone187and98Buckzzmaku11JadenBWilsp_herianignasbladgiermsapaevJankelKirnasaafr99RealClareBRenopwns1Risvshield50THCrossZetteCronusBill_ZRTDrhoobiter370SPC_TORRESJTannerTweetyBirdcrambert_necTeenahGeeromeojimmydawiseccmBigBobbigbeanomimicaBigSnafuKyrusxbamfxhuskersoxfanlola_renntKingMP

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 404
    Really sucks...we unlocked a new tier and am not half way to having the points to buy anything. Something is off with the system.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

PandreqTCBRITODanski_46
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,696
    I’ve not noticed too much of a problem. Been able to buy all the Sr tokens and just unlocked gold tier 3 and have 3250 tokens remaining. I’m going to have to choose either the RPG or pickle jar then should have enough for the frags and maybe the bruiser armour depending on if we unlock the components or not in which case I’ll get them instead. Alll of which is technically free stuff. You were never meant to be able to buy it all.
    Mystique
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @Firekid said:
    > I’ve not noticed too much of a problem. Been able to buy all the Sr tokens and just unlocked gold tier 3 and have 3250 tokens remaining. I’m going to have to choose either the RPG or pickle jar then should have enough for the frags and maybe the bruiser armour depending on if we unlock the components or not in which case I’ll get them instead. Alll of which is technically free stuff. You were never meant to be able to buy it all.

Take off your guild wars under roos and look around!

THERE'S KNOWN ISSUES WITH THE GAME MODE!!!!! 🤦‍♂️
    Firekid
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    > @Jaden said:
    > @Firekid
    >
    > Personally, I can't make up for the halved points, even with no gas costs. My loading times are horribly slow...

Yeah your guild is already complaining to me about your lack of connection. You need a better device even though that won't fix the major issue....
    Jaden
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083

Tbh, this week I've been occasionally switching between my Galaxy S8 and my iPhone 7 - both on wi-fi and roughly the same processing grunt but I'd say the iPhone loads maps about twice the speed. I reckon it would be the difference of about 100-150 points per battle, maybe more.

Same result with my Galaxy S7 and iPhone 8 plus. I never played on my iPhone until guild wars and finally figured out loading time was what was suppressing my scores.
    SPC_TORRESJaden
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 209
    Keep in mind that any weapon you buy will be one level behind in a few weeks. We'll get one free weapon upgrade token with the update. Don't hold your breath on purchasable weapon upgrade tokens being cheap.
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,696
    Sorry I would like to clarify that I do think they are too low still but Don’t believe they need a lot of adjusting. The extra RP (apart from today’s) compensation I feel was about right for what I could have earned without the glitches and I have bought all the gas anyway for when we don’t get free wars. Anyway let’s hope for some adjustments as although I’m happy (ish) with my lot many in my guild aren’t and if they don’t play I don’t get to play!
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 689
    > @Vane said:
    > Hi guys!
    >
    > Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciate that you are expressing your and your guild mates' feelings about this. And no worries, I am making sure it is getting heard!

Thank you for replying Vane, as many have mentioned here the reward points are not the only concern. The loading time difference between ios and android means those with iPhone are able to buy more in the gw store, it is hardly fair that a choice of phone disadvantages players so much.
    TCBRITOaafr99
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 319
    edited March 13
    This is one of the 1000 things wrong with it. Getting 60 RPs when you win a battle is hardly worth the hour of your life you just wasted waiting for the game to load.

@Vane is there a plan to fix this game mode or are we just going to continue to get I'm sorry bundles every week? Seems like it's the latter. Glitch wars is a complete failure either fix it or delete it
    TCBRITO
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    We need more guild points, not less.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,388
    Vane said:

Hi guys!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciate that you are expressing your and your guild mates' feelings about this. And no worries, I am making sure it is getting heard!

Thank you for making sure we are heard. Are any changes coming related to Reward Points?
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• mimicamimica Member Posts: 319
    This week all sectors should have this bonus, we'll be able to collect 400 points just completing Forest and Junkyard per battle plus the usual points we get for completing missions

msapaevDanski_46
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,487
    edited March 18
    I think that NGs should seriously consider compensating everyone who purchased an RPG with a rubber chicken slap to the face.

Rubber....

...chicken.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    PigBenisDanski_46Jiangshi_Jaegar