Freemen now immune to stun?

I noticed my 25 lvl assault can no longer stun freemen in the distance using her 28 lvl assault rifle. When did this start?

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 768
    That shouldn't be the case on a charged attack. Do you have any videos of the problem?
    jimmorrison369
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,057
    @sborg, level 28 assault rifle stuns on charged attacks. Mine are stunning the opponents except those immune to stunning or wearing stun resistant armor. The LMG and BBQ don't stun, one has more damage and the other burns
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    jimmorrison369
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,792
    Also if the Freeman is struggling with a walker you’ll stun the walker but the freeman will be freed and not stunned.
    jimmorrison369ignas
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    Cronus said:

Check to make sure you’re not using the Light Machine Gun. That assault weapon does not stun instead it does 50% more damage on a charged attack.

Thank you. It was the light machine gun. I'll try one of the others on the next Distance, Thanks.
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 218
    Regarding the LMG, does anyone like it? I sure don't.
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,242
    @Krieg I use it often enough for farming and blowing everything away. Not so useful at high RSL.
    Jaden
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 768
    Krieg said:

Regarding the LMG, does anyone like it? I sure don't.

My Rosita uses it in Outpost defense so I guess I like it, but I never use it in other situations...
  • BohemianbobBohemianbob Member Posts: 31
    When Assaults had the +50% damage event a light machine gun works well as it also has +50% damage when charged.
    Elder in the Top Secret Guild ⚔️
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    I use it often - 3-pink, lvl 25 assault. Regularly does 10K+ damage and clears walker up to 31-32 when body shots ramp up. At that point assaults go on the bench
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    I use the lmg up to reasonable high level walkers. (Until rsl 33 for me)
    Just like others, at high lvl I stop using it.