This Week's Schedule: More Info About the Weekend and the Challenge

13»

Comments

• full_throttlefull_throttle Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 9
    edited March 15
    @Vane if you guys want to make up for all this, my suggestion. . after the council update give us a
    5 day gas/exp booster along with a 5 sec upgrade to use when we decide, with no countdown or time limit. Gives us Enough time to upgrade our training grounds and then decide when to grind exp farming.
    romeoTCBRITOCaryl
  • Jay27Jay27 Member Posts: 2
    I appreciate the free stuff and the attempt to make things up to the players for the issues recently. My only issue is that 2 weeks of double xp does me no good at the moment. All my guys and equipment are fully upgraded at the moment. I need tomatoes to upgrade my training grounds and workshop to use that xp. After all the crap these last 2 weeks, and I'm sure there's other in this same position, a choice of double xp or double tomatoes would have been much better to accommodate EVERYONE. the free gas is great, I don't deny. But 2 weeks of double xp doesn't help me one bit. So I'm left just getting gas. Should have been more thought out to help all in the game. Just my opinion.
  • KooloKoolo Member Posts: 8
    edited March 15
    Do you guys think we should bring back the x2 radios drop like before? I mean not just drop rates but the amount of radios drop, because now radios are more difficult to accumulate, and for such a short time 3 days to grind radios for 3 different types of double hero tokens events each day, may be a bit harsh for many, there are people who don’t have enough time to play that much to take advantage of the compensated events.

Since we do not receive any free radios, at least give us better amount of radio drops don’t you think? Hope is not too late to make changes!
    romeoTCBRITO
  • hellriderhellrider Member Posts: 1
    hello i've done a lot of missions since this morning and i still have not had a single jacpock es what it's normal
    psychwolfsuzequeueromeo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 566
    edited March 15
    hellrider said:

hello i've done a lot of missions since this morning and i still have not had a single jacpock es what it's normal

I had 2 gold and 3 silver jackpots in my first 8 missions. RNG innit.

Should be roughly 15% Jackpots (5% gold).
  • RumilRumil Member Posts: 10
    @Vane Thanks for reaching out and communicating about what has happened.
    Deathwish19romeo
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 125
    Can we get some reassurance that losing Round passes has been fixed? Please.
    TCBRITOromeopsychwolf
  • AssensyAssensy Member Posts: 16
    Why are round passes less common? When reaching the same level of difficulty, I now have one round pass less?
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 359
    @Vane Making challenge one day longer was awesome! Hopefully it will be permanent change.
    romeo
  • kkrockskkrocks Member Posts: 9
    I’m in IT and totally get when things go wrong and that you have had all hands on deck to remedy the issue. Thank you for the generous gifts in double XP and unlimited gas this past week! I have used this to my advantage to power up my weapons and heroes for the next guild wars. I am level 70 and enjoy the new challenge and am looking forward to the updates to enable us to go higher!
    romeoRealClareBDeathwish19
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    @Assensy tripled rounds were recently eliminated, so reaching the same difficulty point should have meant a few fewer rounds played.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 116
    I don't mind the RP losses. Well, I do mind but compensation was quite good and I wasn't mad about it even though I didn't need the double XP since my survivors are all lvl25 and I don't have gear anymore which is worth it upgrading. What I'm mad about is the next update. We'll have to grind our ass again to get the 80+ million tomatoes to upgrade the 3 buildings. At the same time, I'm sitting on 20 million tomatoes since weeks and probably would've already gathered the additional needed 60 million without the stupid cap...
    romeosuzequeueWahooDawg
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 723
    Yep, the grind after a council upgrade is the worst thing about nml, soul destroying imo.
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Oh no..I thought that was just a nightmare but hell its real and it’s coming in few weeks. Free gas & double tomatoes week?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,784
    @Danski_46

True but no one puts a gun to our head (I don't think) and forces us to farm 70m tomatoes in 3 days. Some people choose to farm at their own leisure or rely on farms to do it for them. But since we're all madly hooked on this silly little mobile game and have to have our guys levelled ASAP, we will :lol:
    1RisDeathwish19
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 116
    WellyLuga said:

@Danski_46

True but no one puts a gun to our head (I don't think) and forces us to farm 70m tomatoes in 3 days. Some people choose to farm at their own leisure or rely on farms to do it for them. But since we're all madly hooked on this silly little mobile game and have to have our guys levelled ASAP, we will :lol:

Well, we have 3 choices:

1st - Scavenging tomatoes like there's no tomorrow to get to lvl26 asap.

2nd - Don't worry too much about it, just collect the tomatoes from the farm. Thing is you might not be on lvl26 when they announce lvl27 upgrade lol.

3rd - Buy full tomatoes packages with real $$$.
    romeoDanski_46suzequeue
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @Johnbert said:
    > I don't mind the RP losses. Well, I do mind but compensation was quite good and I wasn't mad about it even though I didn't need the double XP since my survivors are all lvl25 and I don't have gear anymore which is worth it upgrading. What I'm mad about is the next update. We'll have to grind our ass again to get the 80+ million tomatoes to upgrade the 3 buildings. At the same time, I'm sitting on 20 million tomatoes since weeks and probably would've already gathered the additional needed 60 million without the stupid cap...

That's the least of my gripes. Every 2-3 staffs knives boards rocks guns i buy i should get 1 free at the next council 🤣
  • DeborahDeborah Member Posts: 1
    Tomatoes have been maxed for over a week. Why give them as rewards when maxed if we cannot use them to trade. This frustrate me...
    psychwolfMortmer