Prowl‘s Bag

I sent a message to support but it's not fixed yet and no reply.
so I'll post it here again.
If you use this technique. sorry to disclose it.
but I think this is unfair.

When prowling under the condition of activating charge (Huntsman Daryl is leader).
The prowling damage is same as charging attack and his charge points are still full.
When Rick is prowling under the condition another team member gains a charge point.

Plese see this youtube from 4:27

thanks
and98jimmorrison3691RisDrUnpleasantzeekdogSPC_TORRESNerfZone187romeocrambert_necTCBRITODanski_46wrinkled_bagignasSCBMAxbamfxBWilsanthony172mack22JerryDixonLargemsapaevdonald6283Jenngvshield50xMelx

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 577
    damn, I don't have the patience to take almost 10 minutes to complete a mission! probably why I don't get as far as I should!
    tabernacmack22vshield50
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 521
    > @maku11 said:
    > I sent a message to support but it's not fixed yet and no reply.
    > so I'll post it here again.
    > If you use this technique. sorry to disclose it.
    > but I think this is unfair.
    >
    >
    > When prowling under the condition of activating charge (Huntsman Daryl is leader).
    > The prowling damage is same as charging attack and his charge points are still full.
    > When Rick is prowling under the condition another team member gains a charge point.
    >
    > Plese see this youtube from 4:27
    >
    >
    > thanks

All I see is missed spawn blocks and trepidation 🤷‍♂️
    xbamfxLarge
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 521
    edited March 19
    > @johnnytKd_ said:
    > I want a prowl bag. my current bag isn't holding up.

I'll start calling you Johnny Bag Rot 😆
    johnnytKd_
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 593
    Like praying for a nerf
    We got f***ed so many times already.
    Just go Drink and Drive buddy
    In the desert
    xbamfxBWilsDLHvshield50
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    Is it a bug? Yes.
    Don’t understand people. First complain for more than a year about the grind, now they want to go to insane RSL using bug and the grind is not a problem anymore.
    SCBMAmsapaevKarajocadalmer
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    To be fair, those same people would get to those insane RSLs anyway. This just makes it easier. Nothing to do with grind.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    NerfZone187romeoBWilsKarajocaSCBMAignasdalmerShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,662
    Why didn't you post this like yesterday? It would have been handy to know about it before the challenge ended :lol:

But holy crap that's a game breaking glitch. Unlimited brain stabs and free charge points for all!
    msapaevShadowWalker
  • PicPic Member Posts: 750
    It would have been nice to know about it. But hey instead of a pm now everyone knows.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,864
    edited March 19
    He did post it yesterday, but it somehow got removed.

I remember looking for the post at lunch break. Figured it would have gotten some response. It was gone.

Apparently we aren't the only ones that would like this info on the down low. Different reasons probably.

Or he changed his post to much, so it got into limbo...
    donald6283
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,157
    I honestly never saw a problem with Daryl's trait.

Even by reading the description text of his Hero trait, you can easily assume it's working as intended.

And it's not an exploit 'cause you are gambling your moves all the time and things can go wrong.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    PicKarajoca
    edited March 19
    @Troublemaker really you don’t see a problem? English is not mine native language but I do see 2 huge exploits:

1. You can charge your survivor, not losing charge attack on Rick.
    2. When Rick passes first walker he should deal (depending on Daryl level) around 80% of NORMAL attack. However he is dealing scouts charge damage. In other words he can perform charge attack 2 times in 1 turn.

SCBMAmsapaevGovernatorJenng
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,426

Hmmm.. yeah i can see how this is a total game changer and unfair!! 🙄

Well apparently my broken Prowl needs to be unbroken or re-broken!! 🤷‍♀️😅
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    ignas said:

As I understand some players knew that bug and now they are complaining that because everyone will be able to use it, they will lose the advantage over them.

Using and staying charged on a prowl attack is a nice feature.
    Everybody should be able to use it. It is fun.
    It should not be taken away because of this discussion.

The rick trick may be a little overpowered, but I hope charged prowl isn't removed.
    anthony172ShadowWalker
    @jimmorrison369 I know it is fun because I have just play with it for last 30 minutes. It is just way overpowered.

I really don’t see a problem keeping it as it is BUT let’s use it all and not keep it just for friends and diss guy that share it with community, because that just prove that people knew how much overpowered it is.

@Mystique In your video Daryl was charged twice in 1 Ricks turn. Not sure why first attack was not critical but on below video you may see there is a difference in Rick’s attack with and without activated charge attack.

https://streamable.com/rowuh

SCBMA
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,426
    @ignas I wasn’t even paying attention to that! 😅 I didn’t even know it did that..tbh
    I was responding to the fact that it isn’t a guaranteed critical hit just by passing them while charged, which was number 2 in your post!
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,662
    It's more than a little overpowered. In the vid posted by the OP he uses Rick to deal 60-70k guaranteed to kill two level 38 armoured walkers in the same turn. Then uses Glenn to guarantee a stun. Whilst keeping all charges and building more.

It's crazy fun but there's no denying it's absolutely game breaking. On a similar level to Rick's trait was when he was first released.
    tabernacmsapaev
    Little overpowered was a euphemism...

Rick his trait is the real problem if you ask me.
    > @Mystique said:
    > @ignas I wasn’t even paying attention to that! 😅 I didn’t even know it did that..tbh
    > I was responding to the fact that it isn’t a guaranteed critical hit just by passing them while charged, which was number 2 in your post!

I have tested it now around 30 times and for me it is always 80% of Ricks charge attack (around 70-80k). Is your Rick legendary? His fifth trait is ruthless so maybe this is the reason in your case.