Strike if we do not have round passes

I propose in the case of a new error with zero passes, so that we do not play the challenge.

TroublemakerCAIOANDRADE013Crystalmaggicand98TCBRITOBWils

Comments

• RafTorresRafTorres Member Posts: 15
    sounds good for me
    TCBRITOCrystalmaggic
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 364
    Nah. It’s not like they did it intentionally. I’m sure it hasn’t been fun for them either. A strike is usually to change someone’s stance or decision on a matter. Since nothing was done by New Games to intentionally cause harm, a strike would have no effect.
    CrystalmaggicKrieg1Ris
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 990
    If we do not have round passes this week I wont strike I will quit
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TCBRITOekimhclewromeoGobold69
  • chevchelliouschevchellious Member Posts: 20
    Excellent, best decision
    CrystalmaggicGobold69
  • S100200S100200 Member Posts: 97

in my guild 1 player retired this week and another gave up playing the last challenge.
    One more mistake of these many others will be giving up because they waited a long time to reduce rounds.
    TCBRITOCrystalmaggicGobold69
  • CrystalmaggicCrystalmaggic Member Posts: 18
    > @SmokeandMirrors said:
    > Nah. It’s not like they did it intentionally. I’m sure it hasn’t been fun for them either. A strike is usually to change someone’s stance or decision on a matter. Since nothing was done by New Games to intentionally cause harm, a strike would have no effect.
    ——
    Maybe Next Games hasn’t done it intentionally. I think that a Challenge Mode strike will help it never hapenning again, never ever again...

the amount of time we spent without any fun was absurd. I really hope it won’t happen again and if it happens, I’ll join the strike. I won’t say I’ll quit because I know I won’t
    TCBRITOTroublemaker1Ris
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 132
    I would seriously consider leaving the game.
    TCBRITOCrystalmaggicGobold69
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    From an honest perspective, I don't believe NG is omitting round passes on purpose, however, it benefits them to have players attached to the game over longer periods. The more the average player gets bored of the grind, the more tempted they become to purchase to alleviate grind somewhat.

Most people have shit their mouths and accepted the xp and gas boosters because they probably spend a lot on them and see it as a relief or are F2P and are taking advantage of goodwill.

If you truly wish to make a stand, act with your wallet and invested time, not just your mouth.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    SmokeandMirrorsDeathwish191RisCarl_s_Hat
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 340
    Uninstall party is more like it. Because we already know Glitch wars is gonna be a mess
    Aimless1016Crystalmaggic
  • S100200S100200 Member Posts: 97
    I hope this week works perfectly; To err 2 times already is good, I believe that we will not have a third one.
    Crystalmaggic
  • BohemianbobBohemianbob Member Posts: 31
    Meh. At my RSL (24) my star count was about the same for last week. This week I hit a pb for what wasn’t much more playing than usual.
    Elder in the Top Secret Guild ⚔️
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 85
    I agree with Mario. 7 day booster please. It's a means to really boil down the player base to the hardcore committed players.

Lol!

We should all be committed if we lose round passes again. I guess I'll quit my job and just be an NG beta tester. Hell, they don't even have to pay for that! Lol!

I feel like Clark Griswold telling his kids they are STILL going to Wally World.

CrystalmaggicDanski_46SPC_TORRES
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 23
    have the passes but I have no clan says that the clans are loading I can not play the challenges