Prowl‘s Bag

2»

Comments

  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    edited March 20
    T minus 5 hrs until my bag goes prowling baby!

    Yeeee Hawwwwwwww 😆
    WellyLuga
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Hmmm, there is an interesting behavior with this topic :) When someone answers here, the topic doesn't rise to the top of the section as the other topics do :D How it's possible B)
    ignas
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,675
    edited March 20
    > @msapaev said:
    > God bless me I had no idea about that behavior because the challenge with no round passes was already exhausting enough :) Thanks @maku11 for letting us know. It's obviously a bug with Daryl's leader trait.
    >
    > But I'm a bit shocked. I'm sure no one will say it works as intended (make a charged attack but spend no charged points). And I don't think that using a known bug is unfair. But why do you shame a person who tells about that to everyone? Do you want this bug to stay unknown to the other players? Is it fair to keep this in a secret? I do think @maku11 do the right thing by telling this to everyone. And it will also be a good thing if this issue is fixed.

    Couldn't agree more. Now I'm not one to condone snitching but it does explain why some scores were significantly higher than normal last week if this has only just come to light. I love the game and don't want to see it stay because for me, it ruins it.

    That being said, Daryl will be prowling fiercely today :lol:
    jimmydawisemsapaev
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 595
    Just right After some of us found some enjoyment in this game again. But hey ... Thank You
    SCBMAmsapaevJenngSPC_TORRES
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 101
    Papa's got a brand new Prowl bag! :D B)

  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,876
    edited March 20
    Guess who's getting some new badges


    GovernatorWellyLugaShadowWalker
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,536
    DLH said:

    Here we go again


    Is there a similar award for the QA Testing Team? :lol:
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,164
    ignas said:

    @Troublemaker really you don’t see a problem? English is not mine native language but I do see 2 huge exploits:

    1. You can charge your survivor, not losing charge attack on Rick.
    2. When Rick passes first walker he should deal (depending on Daryl level) around 80% of NORMAL attack. However he is dealing scouts charge damage. In other words he can perform charge attack 2 times in 1 turn.

    I see this as a VERY powerful trait. No, not exploit in my opinion.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Pic
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    > @Troublemaker said:
    > @Troublemaker really you don’t see a problem? English is not mine native language but I do see 2 huge exploits:
    >
    > 1. You can charge your survivor, not losing charge attack on Rick.
    > 2. When Rick passes first walker he should deal (depending on Daryl level) around 80% of NORMAL attack. However he is dealing scouts charge damage. In other words he can perform charge attack 2 times in 1 turn.
    >
    >
    >
    > I see this as a VERY powerful trait. No, not exploit in my opinion.

    Call it as you want, but definitely we can say it is a bug and not a feature and NG should either block it or changed descriptions of both Daryl and Rick traits.

    That being said, I’m going badge mine Daryl.
    Troublemaker
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,117




    I’ve apparently been oblivious to some mechanics but I do know Squirryl is my precious. :)

    PicSCBMAGovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    the damage from attacks is working as it should. weapon traits affect damage numbers too. it doesn't crit all the time because it isn't a charge attack even if you are in ssj mode when you go past the walker.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family



    NerfZone187ignas
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    > @abailey362 said:
    > the damage from attacks is working as it should. weapon traits affect damage numbers too. it doesn't crit all the time because it isn't a charge attack even if you are in ssj mode when you go past the walker.

    👆 This

    He's one of the orginal people that tested this months ago.
    Mystiqueignas
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > @abailey362 said:
    > > the damage from attacks is working as it should. weapon traits affect damage numbers too. it doesn't crit all the time because it isn't a charge attack even if you are in ssj mode when you go past the walker.
    >
    > 👆 This
    >
    > He's one of the orginal people that tested this months ago.

    Are you kidding me? If you want to convince me that 80k dmg is 80% of normal attack than you both fail and should not touch any kind of testing.
    SCBMAmsapaev
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    edited March 20
    > @ignas said:
    > > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > > @abailey362 said:
    > > > the damage from attacks is working as it should. weapon traits affect damage numbers too. it doesn't crit all the time because it isn't a charge attack even if you are in ssj mode when you go past the walker.
    > >
    > > 👆 This
    > >
    > > He's one of the orginal people that tested this months ago.
    >
    > Are you kidding me? If you want to convince me that 80k dmg is 80% of normal attack than you both fail and should not touch any kind of testing.

    it is possible when you have a Four Loko Stab you in the skull Rick
    tabernacBill_ZRTromeo
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > @ignas said:
    > > > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > > > @abailey362 said:
    > > > > the damage from attacks is working as it should. weapon traits affect damage numbers too. it doesn't crit all the time because it isn't a charge attack even if you are in ssj mode when you go past the walker.
    > > >
    > > > 👆 This
    > > >
    > > > He's one of the orginal people that tested this months ago.
    > >
    > > Are you kidding me? If you want to convince me that 80k dmg is 80% of normal attack than you both fail and should not touch any kind of testing.
    >
    > it is possible when you have a Four Loko Stab you in the skull Rick
    >
    >

    Now I feel you are trolling me.

    Please explain me why on this vid

    https://streamable.com/rowuh

    the first critical attack without activated charge attack deals 26k and second with activated charge attack deals 74k.

    I would also like to see 100k NORMAL attack from Rick of course without using power strike and Daryl. Appreciate if you could post a vid.
    msapaev
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 207
    Seems bug is fixed ✌🏼
    DoomSquad Family


  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 35
    Wow, I'm amazed again at how they can fix this so quickly, and "on the fly" (without updating the client or anything), but they can't simply give out round passes to everyone according to a previous challenge???

    I can only imagine what a mess some of the code must be...
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    @fretje nothing was fixed, the bug(s) is still there
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    > @ignas said:
    > @fretje nothing was fixed, the bug(s) is still there

    I bet you're experiencing a visual error/bug. My huntsman is working as intended.
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 612
    Nothing wrong with my Daryl, slicing walkers up good style!
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    Yeah. Daryl works fine, only Rick is buggy.

    BTW @NerfZone187 I’m still waiting for your explanation and video I have asked couple of posts above.
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    Beat my personal RSL record by 3 levels this week thx to this bug, and having more time definitely would go further...
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    > @ignas said:
    > Yeah. Daryl works fine, only Rick is buggy.
    >
    > BTW @NerfZone187 I’m still waiting for your explanation and video I have asked couple of posts above.

    So you want next games to nerf rick? Oh man, you're really going to open up a can of worms @ignas 😊
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    Of course. This bug for a long term is ruin this game. First challenge using it was fun, now it’s just silly repeating the same scheme and the grind is even bigger then it was before removing triple rounds.
    TCBRITO
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @ignas said:
    > Of course. This bug for a long term is ruin this game. First challenge using it was fun, now it’s just silly repeating the same scheme and the grind is even bigger then it was before removing triple rounds.

    Are you good at anything other than crying?

    I bet you couldn't prowl your ass out of a wet paper bag let alone reach rsl 45/46

    You're a chimp
Sign In or Register to comment.