Cannot connect to guild

Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 122
Anyone else getting this message?? What’s going on?
MrLuckySPC_TORRES

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 211
    I’m getting it too. Thought it was my signal as I’m travelling, but I can get on here ok..... Houston, we have a problem..... 😂
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    MrLucky
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 21

brother I am in the same
    MrLucky
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    edited March 20
    ...i am always guildless and now looks like i've lost a lot of stars in my guild count!
    That's bad!! :/

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TeenahGee
    I can handle everything... actually it's 3 years that i handle bugs ...but being booted now from my guild because i have “no stars” it's too much!
    I will quit that if i have no back my stars @Vane ....that's freaking sick and i'm furious
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Vane since you are responding to this thread i figured I'd try you here since i haven't heard in the Spring Event Math thread.

I know your main priority is this NEW challenge bug, but can you please communicate any information (or give us an idea when we can EXPECT some information) on the 20 spring tokens from last week that meant people missed or on? As you can see in that thread, many people are awaiting word before deciding whether or not to reset the distance before their 6 day gas booster runs out.

Please give us some info!
    psychwolf
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 358
    Same here. :(
    I'm getting nervous!... i want my stars back @Shteevie

Grady
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206

@Vane since you are responding to this thread i figured I'd try you here since i haven't heard in the Spring Event Math thread.

I know your main priority is this NEW challenge bug, but can you please communicate any information (or give us an idea when we can EXPECT some information) on the 20 spring tokens from last week that meant people missed or on? As you can see in that thread, many people are awaiting word before deciding whether or not to reset the distance before their 6 day gas booster runs out.

Please give us some info!

There will be an announcement regarding it tomorrow, General_Quatre. I've mentioned in the previous announcement with the Challenge problems that the situation with the missing / uncounted Spring Tokens will be taken care of this week or the next week, but maybe I didn't communicate it clearly enough, and I really want it to be taken care of this week. Quite likely there will be some given out Spring Tokens as a small gift, and I am trying to arrange it :)
    Jenng1RisGeneral_QuatreMrLucky
    Hey guys, no panic! :) Everything will be fine!

And thanks for the report about it! I am not sure if anyone can do anything about it right this very moment (well I myself don't have such power, unfortunately), but let's come back to it tomorrow and I will try to see what can be done, guys!
    capibaraMrLucky
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 122
    @Vane I am back into guild but guild chat is not working.
    Vane said:

And thanks for the report about it! I am not sure if anyone can do anything about it right this very moment (well I myself don't have such power, unfortunately), but let's come back to it tomorrow and I will try to see what can be done, guys!

“Everthing will be fine” means that my stars will be added to the count or that i will get just a “compensation”??
    MrLuckyzeekdog
    I losed the stars of the jump from level 27 to level 28. 27x2=54... indeed now i'm starting level 28 :|
    MrLucky
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 21

has already been fixed
    JenngTux77
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 122
    @Vane it’s not fixed here. Several minutes delay with chat posts in guild
    capibara said:

Vane said:

“Everthing will be fine” means that my stars will be added to the count or that i will get just a “compensation”??
    Hey capy, I don't really know what is a fix for it, as I am not a tech person, but I will make sure it gets looked into.
    edited March 20
    Tux77 said:

@Vane it’s not fixed here. Several minutes delay with chat posts in guild

Ok, thanks, the investigation continues to make sure it is running as intended!

One more thing to try is to force-close your game and start it again to see if it helps with resolving this issue, if you haven't tried that yet, Tux! It can help with improving latency and a connection to the game server.
    Tux77
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 694
    @Vane Unfortunately Guild chat don't work and two guild mate have a different count of stars between personal page and guild lead
    MrLuckycoocoology
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    Will be interesting to see what happens @capibara, as this happened to someone in my guild a few weeks ago and they were told several times that they cannot under any circumstances be given stars retrospectively. So I’ll be watching this thread with great interest.
    MrLuckyzeekdogcapibara
  • FarmboyFarmboy Member Posts: 22
    Same thing for me. Log in once and we have 7200 stars. Wait 5 minutes and log back in and we have 6700 stars. Looks like just more of the same.......
    MrLuckycapibara
    Firekid said:

Will be interesting to see what happens @capibara, as this happened to someone in my guild a few weeks ago and they were told several times that they cannot under any circumstances be given stars retrospectively. So I’ll be watching this thread with great interest.

There is nothing to wait and see “what happens”... i'm here enough to know that i will get a 200 gold compensation to for the gas i could have lost playing those 54 stars...
    FirekidFarmboyMrLucky
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Vane Thank you for the response; I did not see that posting elsewhere but I'm glad you're aware/dealing with it.

Since you're arranging it, I feel better! You seem to be very in touch with the player-base. I guess my question is (personally): my booster runs out tomorrow morning (8am EST) so I am a bit nervous about NOT resetting the Distance today and burning through it while I have free gas. What are the odds that we'll get those 20 tokens as a gift? I don't want to waste 400 gold today and then get the 20 tokens tomorrow morning! Help a brother out :)
    Farmboy said:

Same thing for me. Log in once and we have 7200 stars. Wait 5 minutes and log back in and we have 6700 stars. Looks like just more of the same.......

No round passes affects everyone... but this is just pissing for some of us
    FarmboyMrLucky
  • penakpenak Member Posts: 2
    Same thing for me
    So now there are 4 people actively getting stars but on my end the total is stuck. Everyone’s stars keep changing with every log in and not for the better!
    Can we please just go one week without problems! Or is that too much to ask for!
    TCBRITO
    And tomorrow we find out that the only way to fix it is a challenge reset..........
    @General_Quatre I think that these chances are quite high! To me, it only makes sense to make it more equal for others due to the Challenge situation previous week, when it comes to the Spring Quest milestones.

@Andrea thanks for the update. I believe that the Guild Chat issue should be resolved soon. Regarding the stars, I will be talking about it to our team tomorrow.
    AndreaSCBMASPC_TORRESJenng