I did complete a round (double) but guild score is still the same
    Anybody else?
    MrLucky
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,807
    edited March 20

My stars did not show up in the guild score

Anybody else?

That's the same ofme...probably it's just because when you earned those 6 stars you have been “guildless” for few seconds...so earned stars don't count in guild stars
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MrLuckyAndrea
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 125
    @Vane guild chat is working fine now along with all other challenge features. I’m not sure if I lost stars? Wasn’t really watching the exact number when I got locked out. I know you have said this issue will be addressed tomorrow. Thank you.
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 704
    Chat ok!...for a lost stars see you tomorrow like you say! o:)
    MrLuckyVane
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Thank you @Vane !
    Vane
  • PicPic Member Posts: 824
    @Vane the chat isn't fixed.
    suzequeue
  • youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    capibara said:

My stars did not show up in the guild score

Anybody else?

That's the same ofme...probably it's just because when you earned those 6 stars you have been “guildless” for few seconds...so earned stars don't count in guild stars
    It's like did happen during the GWs. Graphically I was in the guild but chat wasn't working.
    capibara
  • coocoologycoocoology Member Posts: 11
    @Vane while I can get back into the Guild and chat, I am missing about 80 stars from the leaderboard total vs. the true total that shows up on the Challenge map screen. So the Guild total is also understated.

Anyone else have this discrepancy?
    MrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 377
    > @coocoology said:
    Anyone else have this discrepancy?

I'm down 2 double rounds, 12 ☆'s Guild total vs. Challenge map screen. :#
    Andrea
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    edited March 21
    Apparently when you clear a round it takes away a star from the guild total instead of adding the stars you earned?
    edited March 21
    Can we please have 1 week without the game breaking.

Is this too much to ask?
    TCBRITO
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,807
    Please change dinner for stars..

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,209
    That IS good news @Vane ! I know it’s happened many times in the past so to get the attention to it and an actual fix is awesome ! Thanks for sharing the information here.

SPC_TORRESSCBMAcoocoology
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 41
    > ... but unfortunately it is technically pretty much impossible to add stars to a guild

I'm getting more and more amazed at the level of incompetence here... What's "technically impossible" about updating a field in the database?
    As the number of individual stars of each player is still the right amount (reflected in the challenge screen), it shouldn't be much more difficult than something like "update guild set stars = (select sum(stars) from players where guildid = guild.id)".
    coocoologyTheCrab
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    @fretje I’m with you bud, this day and age of technology there’s games way more sophisticated than this that are fixed all the time or work a lot better. I think there lazy or incompetent or both and really don’t want to work on this game as much as they need to. Just when they feel like it, it seems. No respect for this game developer...
    coocoology
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,786
    @Vane glad to hear that you’ve taken the time to look into the bug and have found an issue. Thing is where you say it’s been around a long time, damn right it has and I’m pretty sure on every occasion it’s happened someone will have reported it to support. I know that the ones in my guild where it happened a few weeks ago certainly did. The supports response was a long winded JSS. Now it’s happened to a few more people and brought up on the forums it’s looked into and it’s going to be fixed. I mean what exactly do support do? How many other bugs have support been made aware of and nothing is done only to cause major headaches in the future? Bearing in mind this isn’t the first time this sort of thing has happened I’m thinking all the way back to the hunters critical hit bug. You @Vane are doing a great job but maybe need support to have a bit of training rather than being a glorified recorded message.
    fretje
  • mpluttmplutt Member Posts: 10
    Ok, so whats the deal? I was sitting waiting on a GW battle to start and then got a message that could not connect to guilds. I had that before and it usually clears itself up, and now I am being asked to join a guild, so where did the guild I have belonged to for the last year go??????? I wish I could remember the name of my guild so I could try to rejoin it, any ideas on how to find my original guild?
    NerfZone187
    > @mplutt said:
    > Ok, so whats the deal? I was sitting waiting on a GW battle to start and then got a message that could not connect to guilds. I had that before and it usually clears itself up, and now I am being asked to join a guild, so where did the guild I have belonged to for the last year go??????? I wish I could remember the name of my guild so I could try to rejoin it, any ideas on how to find my original guild?

There's a post vane made yesterday saying you'll likely experience the same shitty bugs.

Free gas tho. weeeeeee
    MrLucky
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,209

Over a year and no name recall?! @mplutt :D Sounds like something I would have trouble with also. Have no fear though. You’re probably not guildless. It’s just a minor setback. Wait it out and you’ll be back.......... most likely.
    MrLuckySCBMAJaden
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 377
    Close the game, open the game. Lather, rinse, repeat. :|