How to ban a player

A player got elevated to Elder and then proceeded to kick everyone from the guild. Then left the guild. Now we don't have enought to compete in GW this week and have lost all the challenge and GW progress we've made. I've been with the guild for years and was pretty high on the leader board. Now I have to start over.

Who do we notify of the user and how do we warn other guilds about this player?
PigBenis

Comments

• youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    Who's the player?

You should pay more attention on who you give the eldership
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 57
    You want to show appreciation for sustained effort by promoting members but there is only one Elder. They need to have a list of promotions with increased privledges.

Myself and the guild leader have already constacted Support. I hope they car roll us back to before the carnage.
    Raven2318Jaden
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,046
    edited March 23
    Rough to say the least. This topic was discussed with teeceezy but of course it was never resolved. Par for the course with teeceezy.

That said let's be honest. If Set was able to cheat for months and got a 2 week ban for being disgraceful, you really think they will pursue this? Set is still on the global leaderboard so sorry but I think they will WITHOUT QUESTION not address personal guild issues.

That said, don't talk about tara's beach life or make a comment that a mod may find offensive. The game losing money is a 2 week ban but hurt
    😥feelings result in a life time ban. Priorities set..
    xbamfxanthony172Bill_ZRTSCBMAbigbeano
    @Jenng thanks for passing this info on to Plutt Z City.
    JenngMrLuckyDBones
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 21

copied brother

we will have that player in sight

GovernatorDBonesJenng
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 188
    Don't forget Dixie, who did the same thing to our Guild...
    PigBenisGovernatorromeobigbeano
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 509
    They could have changed their IGN by now
    Governatorbigbeano
  • ZARKOFF2020ZARKOFF2020 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks Bolden. Truly pond scum to screw with guilds like that.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 852
    Take the idea out of rewarding with eldership. A simple hey bud great job on challenge /GW. Have one elder. Or have none, either way this isn't a good way to show appreciation to your crew. It can make or break. Be safe! Sorry this happened to your guild.
    DBonesZARKOFF2020
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 221
    Agree @vshield50 - elders should not be able to kick elders. This would protect against issues like this
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    MrLuckyromeoJankelZARKOFF2020
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,394
    Jankel said:

Perfectly in agreement with @vshield and @pandreq, there should be one more class as the vice-leader who can banish an elder. The elderly should only accept new survivors, but promotions and expulsions must be done only by the leader and vice-leader ... I am a guild leader and I always fear that some elderly may throw someone out without my authorization. Please @Vane, make it possible!

Interesting... you mean like this:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/216459/#Comment_216459 (original post for the sake of reference)
    Bill_ZRT said:

The most flexible thing I can think of that's in line with your post is to have a flexible guild 'ranking' (by ranking, I mean ranking individuals within the guild) that allows the Leader to decide what the ranks can/can't do. Have the following ranks (this is just the same as you suggested):

Leader
    Co-Leader
    Elder

Let the leader decide what the co-leader and elder ranks can do. For example:

• Kick X people in X minutes/hours/days
    • Can this rank kick Elders?
    • Can this rank demote Elders?
    The reason I suggest these as settings is because some large guilds do guild movements at the end of challenges to place top performers in top guilds and at this time the elders kick the appropriate people out of the guild to make room for the people transferring in. For this reason you wouldn't want to hard code limiting one kick per day per elder.

Ideally the co-leader should be allowed to call an in game vote to assume leadership in the event that the leader vanishes from the game for months. A simple majority kicks the leader and promotes the co-leader to leader. If you're worried about drama and hostile take overs, don't promote untrustworthy people to co-leader. You don't have to use the rank at all.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• JankelJankel Member Posts: 145
    I say only that the leader must be untouchable, the co-leader nominated by the leader must take the place in the absence of the leader to carry out the promotions and expulsions, the elderly must be seen as a promotion to their stay in the guild but no power of promotion and expulsion.
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    The words “ for the rest of your life “ don’t discourage old people, when they get pissed off...
    As @Bill_ZRT mentioned, there should be more promotion levels.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    The game of being promoted to elder and then kicking everyone out of the guild has been going on for years This thread goes back to 2016: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/61982#Comment_61982

NG still hasn’t done anything about it. That sucks.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    JadenGovernatorJankel
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    Yup... NextGames won’t get involved with squabbling, bickering, or verbal assaults...
    ( unless they are part of it... )

But in the past some Mods, were kinda, intense...

We are much better off, just knowing the names of “ azzholes “ ( LeeBEE, huh... )

It was such a lovely game name...
    romeo