Spring Event Math

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,346
    I wasn’t going to do any resets because the Distance is so daunting as it is.. but since it’s only down to twice.. I may reconsider lol
    ⚔️Leader - TheHerdReturned⚔️
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    This is where I'm at after 2 resets and everything done today. 50 bonus tokens helped out a lot.
    ShadowWalkermack22Jenng
    @Mystique Just run through the regular distance real quick! I think it's worth it for the spear.
    SPC_TORRESMystiqueShadowWalker
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,346
    psychwolf said:

@Mystique Just run through the regular distance real quick! I think it's worth it for the spear.

*Sigh* 😪 If I am going to spend the 800 gold to reset twice I can at least justify it a little better if I at least get the badge stuff and better tokens from Hard Mode!
    ⚔️Leader - TheHerdReturned⚔️
    psychwolfDanski_46ShadowWalker
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 130
    Gonna thank you all for helping me. And thx JenNG fpr pointing fingers on the smart :-)
    And thx NG for the boosters that really made the distance funny...

I have 2065 now so i think i am on track too - great to know

DoomSquad Family

Jenng
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 16
    @Mystique hoo good data then only with 2 reboots would reach the spear then it reaches me with 800 golds thanks you
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 969
    Now here's the next question: Do we think the Council update will happen in time so that we could have a level 28 bruiser (or scout)? Then we could claim the Zweihandfskjnfsd and the spear at level 26 instead of 25, right??? This would be huge!! Usually there is a grace period after the seasonal event in which to claim all gifts, and isn't the update coming at the end of this month?

@Vane Any insight on this? I'm sure we'd all hold off on claiming these weapons if we knew we could get our council upgrades done in time to claim the weapons at a higher level!! (and conversely, think of how PISSED everyone will be if they claim them prematurely, only to find out they could have waited...)

Personally, I think the smart move on NG's part would be to make them claimable for a couple extra weeks to give players a time to upgrade their survivors and get these unique weapons at the next level. Otherwise they're somewhat obsolete in - what - 3 weeks from now..? Kinda lame to spend all that gold/gas/time on new weapons when they will be a level behind so soon!!
    psychwolfMystiquemack22romeo
    Same deal if anyone wanted to wait to claim the RPG or pickle jar from guild wars.
    romeomack22DrUnpleasant
    edited March 25
    @General_Quatre As far as i understood, with 3.2. there shall be tokens that a weapon can be leveld up. And as i remember @Vane correctly, we will get one of these tokesn for update gift to make this weapons not obsolete

DoomSquad Family

romeo
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 144
    Hoping NG will reduce the distance cost when it starts, so that people can pay a little gold for some extra tokens. *wink wink*
    romeo
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 969
    @JoeSmart Sure but if I can claim the new Spring weapons at the higher level, I have PLENTY of other upgraded weapons I would much prefer to use that 1 free token on! As others have mentioned, it's likely the token will cost real $ or be EXTREMELY rare/hard to come by.
    romeoJoeSmart
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 488
    I'm probably in the minority, but I'm quite enjoying the Zweihander. Might not be awesomesauce for hardcore types who rack-up 2000+ stars per challenge, but it's good fun for mid level missions and distance.

I do feel it would have benefited from silver arc though...
    romeoShadowWalkerJenngBuckzz
    Now,

@JoeSmart Sure but if I can claim the new Spring weapons at the higher level, I have PLENTY of other upgraded weapons I would much prefer to use that 1 free token on! As others have mentioned, it's likely the token will cost real $ or be EXTREMELY rare/hard to come by.

Got your point - so let's see what @Vane will show us :-)
    DoomSquad Family

romeo

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm quite enjoying the Zweihander. Might not be awesomesauce for hardcore types who rack-up 2000+ stars per challenge, but it's good fun for mid level missions and distance.

I do feel it would have benefited from silver arc though...

With silver arc / like Morgan's staff has, i would use it more often. Right now, i am not happy. Next try is a bruiser with retaliate and punish to fight a fatty as a tankbruiser
    DoomSquad Family

romeo
    Well this is confusing. I've only reset the distance twice and I've not missed anything else. But some people are at 2410 and some at 2495.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 517
    I'm at 2410 too, don't think I've missed anything.
    romeo
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 91
    Just checking if my math is right...not counting any distance tokens we can still get 530 spring tokens the last 7 days from challenge, daily and trade goods (7 days with 250 challenge, 140 Daily, 140 TG)...anyone have a different number that is keeping track?
    DoomSquadCBlock Leader...teaching the young to fight!
    How many tokens are still up for grabs in the last 7 days? If it is only 530, I'm going to need to reset the distance for a third time...