Free radio call

Did the wait time for free calls change?

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,812
    I do not think so, I do not recall on which days the 5 radio call show up on. But I have noticed that I got out of sync when I missed a day

Governator
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 310
    The free 5 call is every 3.5 days. Mine is currently around 8am Saturday and 8pm Tuesday night.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • captainjrlcaptainjrl Member Posts: 31
    Somebody said it before, but I forgot. At what level do those start happening?
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,812
    @captainjrl
    Radio Tent Level 11
    In order to gain the Building Points needed to get to Council 24, players will first need to upgrade their Radio Tent. Doing so will have two effects. Firstly, the relative chances of which Heroes appear in Radio Calls will change slightly. This means that Heroes that were previously found more often, like Glenn, Dwight, and Daryl, and those that were found less often, like Michonne and Carl, have their chances more evenly distributed. For exact rarity information for each of these Heroes, check the info button on the Radio Tent screen when their Special Radio Calls are active.

The second change is that a player with a level 11 Radio Tent will receive an additional periodic free call. This is a Silver Radio Call, and it can be collected twice per week. This free call is in addition to the daily free Regular Radio Call. We know that players at the maximum level are looking for more tokens to upgrade their Elite Survivors, and this call should help keep things moving. You may see more high-token call results than you did with the Regular Radio Call!

source :
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/36682/update-2-12-patch-notes

SCBMAcaptainjrlJenngGovernator