Why is my favorite shooter so weak all of a sudden?

Just yesterday my favorite 3P shooter had a damage rating well over 10,000. Today it is suddenly 8977. I have not changed his badges at all. Also his usual weapon. This seems to happen a lot. Random changes to toons ratings. What's going on?

NerfZone187

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,020
    You don't have him in your toon with Abe leading.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • poguemahounpoguemahoun Member Posts: 26
    Nope that's not it. He was always my best shooter. No matter who was leading. Yesterday and for months, well over 10K attack.
    NerfZone187
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 277
    did u by chance have gabriel on ur team when u had 10K damage? he's 1 of the conditions on 1 of ur damage badges. u said it wasnt because of abe in lead so that takes care of that idea. but if i were u, those 2 flat value damage badges, i would replace those with even a rare percentange damage badge. i hate those flat value badges!
    msapaev
    No, he was over 10k damage no matter who was in the lead.
    NerfZone187
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 277
    ouch! that just sucks then. hopefully someone from NG can answer u. did u send in a ticket yet? sometimes it takes them a while to respond.
    I will do that.
    NerfZone187
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    there is no way to hit 10k w/the badges you're showing without some type of bonus dude.

You are obviously missing something
    Cronuscrambert_necKriegMrLucky
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 109
    Without any other bouses your damage lands about there. My calculations show that you would get a damage of 9196, but it could be that I have incorrect information about a Shooter's base damage at lvl 25 with 3 pink stars. I don't have lvl 25 survivors myself so can't check out the exact figures.

So the calculation is (base damage + weapon damage * marksman + fixed badges) * badge %
    I.e. (2460 + 3869 * 1,17 + 1080) * 1,14 = 9196
    jimmorrison369
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > If your weapon had gold lethal. 9753
    > And Abe in lead. 10138
    > And Gabriel in team. 10457
    > Or just gold lethal and Gabe.

👆 Yes.... what Jim said lol
    romeo1RisMrLucky
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 109
    Thanks Jim, I had an error in my calculation of the pink stars, that's why it showed a too large figure.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 269
    A Beautiful Mind stuff right there. :o
    Dodkong