Stealing of one distance on saturday...

Dont known why no one are upset about this robbing of goods. Dont known why this game Studios fks his customers so much. After sp3nding lot of money i get punished for that with more and more that i have to invest an Experience points, ridiculous amounts an tamatos tru spirit killing farming and overall getting this tru insane use of time. Or I use thousands of gold for ONE upgrade in a weapon!
To rip off players who payed their dues for an game more then enough, is very bad. Hope game studios with this acting will die out and get replaced with developers who respect their people who give them their living.
And not cutting them more and more down...
A by they way, noticed that now refill of supply cost almost double? So bad those guys!
ShadowWalkerRealClareBbladgierDanski_46FirekidPandreqSCBMAErmaksJayZKyrusromeoNezoTCBRITOdonald6283mimicamsapaevJadencrambert_necKrieg

Comments

• UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    They are losing millions, so your wish is likely to come tru, the studio will die with the game.
  • rayviirayvii Member Posts: 19
    edited March 24
    It is by far not disrespectful when I am angry about to get ripped of. I am into gaming around 3 decades and the most of those mobile games are more then disrespectful with their greedy policies. It is absolutely normal to honour those who support and that is what I have await. Instead I get more and more ripped tru the mechanics and the opposite is the case. It is ridiculous tell me I am disrespectful when I am speaking out against games who behave like an black hole in relation to time and money...
    and progress/evolving have to be costumer friendly and not harming like it is in later game with those horrible cost and the changes in the past weeks...
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    @rayvii welcome to the world of capitalism
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @rayvii said:
    > It is by far not disrespectful when I am angry about to get ripped of. I am into gaming around 3 decades and the most of those mobile games are more then disrespectful with their greedy policies. It is absolutely normal to honour those who support and that is what I have await. Instead I get more and more ripped tru the mechanics and the opposite is the case. It is ridiculous tell me I am disrespectful when I am speaking out against games who behave like an black hole in relation to time and money...
    > and progress/evolving have to be costumer friendly and not harming like it is in later game with those horrible cost and the changes in the past weeks...

if you can't get enough of the distance I'm more than willing to let you play mine every week if you like?
    1RisWahooDawgErmaks
  • rayviirayvii Member Posts: 19
    The distance change is only one point where i was boiling up. On every corner those who get higher up getting screwed. Now over rang 60 I seer, that I have to pay 5 fuel instead of 4. And I stupidly thought at least I have more runs after investing in those car upgrades... progress is terminated on every and in those game. Longer recovery times, much more building cost, more cost of fuel....

And then on the other side you get a few hundred tomatos or xp more after next LVL. Or plus 2 fuel... Or two stars gear in silver crates...

Have to search after delete option. So next big thing with that they are piss at me, they get shooted down and I get my desktop from the basement after 2 years and get into an real game again. There are rumours about something called metro...
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    rayvii said:

The distance change is only one point where i was boiling up. On every corner those who get higher up getting screwed. Now over rang 60 I seer, that I have to pay 5 fuel instead of 4. And I stupidly thought at least I have more runs after investing in those car upgrades... progress is terminated on every and in those game. Longer recovery times, much more building cost, more cost of fuel....

And then on the other side you get a few hundred tomatos or xp more after next LVL. Or plus 2 fuel... Or two stars gear in silver crates...

Have to search after delete option. So next big thing with that they are piss at me, they get shooted down and I get my desktop from the basement after 2 years and get into an real game again. There are rumours about something called metro...

Imagine the frustration of trying to upgrade that bitch, after 2 years in the basement.

Jenng
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 218
    Gordon sez....

Member LegionOfDoom