Trade Good Hoarders

From a lot of screenshots I've seen, some end gamers have more than 100k TG at the least. Is there a reason behind saving them instead of buying class tokens in the trade shop to get to a higher pink star level?
capibaraSCBMAJenngmack221Ris

Comments

• suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    @capibara but 14k barely makes a dent at those higher numbers. wouldnt you just pick up some for shits and giggles and hoard class tokens instead? That way when the new survivor comes, you wouldn't be waiting for the TG store to refresh?
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,783
    suzequeue said:

@capibara but 14k barely makes a dent at those higher numbers. wouldnt you just pick up some for shits and giggles and hoard class tokens instead? That way when the new survivor comes, you wouldn't be waiting for the TG store to refresh?

A new survivor comes?? With luck i had some 4 good traits... but the most of my surv are still bullet dodged... i have still warrior assault hunter from december 2016... maybe i'm unlucky... but better survivors are very “rare”..
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngTHCross
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 209
    It's always a bit of pot luck chance, but a hoard of trade goods is useful after you level up and trying to get next level legendary gear with specific traits.
    Member LegionOfDoom
    DBonesSPC_TORRES
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 23
    I'm not an end gamer yet but I'm sitting on +300 K TG atm. Waiting for something good to come up in the TG shop.
    JenngGovernator
    > @Jenng said:
    > I don’t have the biggest hoard that I’ve seen but I guess it adds up. I spend tg on all phone offers, gas (both kinds) every hero token offered (and if Rufus one round of gold lol) , occasionally on random survivor tokens and only the specialty weapons of traits that are visible.

@Jenng ah it might have been your TG horde that captured my attention. Question why the occasional survivor tokens?

Everyone else - isnt it more more reasonable that than spending 7.5k or 11k on just a 'chance' of what kind of weapons or armor. I remember when an old guild member advised that for every 5 3000 epic crates you were guaranteed legendary but I feel we all are more proper about our choices to upgrade nowadays.
    Ignore my grammatical errors. Too lazy to edit
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    End gamer

I buy all melee tokens, hero if i use them, and every phone. I don't have a hoarde, but like Cappy said i don't take my survs past 8* anymore unless they have 5/5 traits
    1Ris
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,465
    I never hoard trade goods, I'm an endgamers and always buy some phones or class tokens.

Just got my first 10 star thanks to it. My second should be in a month or two.

Trade goods always low. I'd love an event to get some more lol.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    captainjrl1Ris
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    I hoard everything, LOL! I do spend TG on a few hero and class tokens, but not all of them. There are only a few I'm actively trying to promote. Mostly, I save my TG for the council upgrade, when I can use them to purchase new gear at a higher level. While my TG hoard is nowhere near as big as JennG's it's pretty large.
    JenngTHCrossJaden
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I don't have a "main" reason for my TG hoarding (currently at about 285k), but part of it is definitely what @Krieg mentioned. When updates come out, you need new legendary weapons asap, and it's much easier to get them in the TG shop than in post mission crates. That said, I do spend a good amount of TG, too. I buy every phone, every hero token (even the ones I never use), and every 8 class token. I am pretty meticulous (also known as OCD) about my 50 class token purchases, though. I'm currently waiting on the "perfect" survivors in each class. I already have my warrior, bruiser, and most recently, assault. When I get that perfect survivor, I purchase every 50 token for that class that comes up until I get them to 8 stars (without purchasing any other 50 tokens). Once I take that one to 8 stars, I focus on my non-perfect classes (currently, shooter, hunter, and scout), keeping them as even with each other as possible. This way, when I finally find that perfect one, I can almost immediately take them to 8 stars (like my new assault who I just picked up last week - only need another 1500 or so tokens for that 3rd pink).
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    suzequeueSPC_TORRESJenng
  • poguemahounpoguemahoun Member Posts: 26
    I'm hoarding TG right now to spend it on level 26 weapons after the next council upgrade. But I only have 48k. Guess I'm a slacker. I do spend it regularly on phones.
    romeoJenng
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,927
    > @poguemahoun said:
    > I'm hoarding TG right now to spend it on level 26 weapons after the next council upgrade. But I only have 48k. Guess I'm a slacker. I do spend it regularly on phones.

My hoarding is beginning for that same reason. Think it may be outpost time for me this weekend!
    romeo