Discussion: Update Notes 3.2

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
JankelATLAS-ZGovernator

Comments

• JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    Will next week's update (disabled servers) take place before or after the start of the Monday distance? It is important to know if you have time to finish the distance on Monday and the update is scheduled for mid-week !!!! A release date of the actual update has not been specified!
    psychwolf
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    Not very happy for the duplication of Maggie who left the series although temporarily .. New characters is not really possible to have them?
    psychwolfUrbanjesusRenopwns
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 121
    edited March 29
    If I have a level 25 survivor can they use a reinforcement token and take their base level 25 weapon to 26 and still be able to use it or do I have to upgrade the survivor too? @Vane
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 40
    Sounds good, I guess the new Maggie was obvious given the splash page to the game showing Maggie holding a warrior weapon.

And a question: Weekly Top 100 Challenge, is it possible to see this same information but just for "Friends" (what is the current 4th tab in the Challenge Leaderboards Top Players screen).
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 694
    Where's the badge news?
    pirate1125
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,949
    Nice, well done @Vane for the whole team!

Many changes that were long time asked for since forever. Thank you!

Looking forward to it.
    capibaraLauraR65
  • fearofthedarkfearofthedark Member Posts: 26
    edited March 29
    :smile: never mind, I'm blind
    Danski_46
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    edited March 29
    Danski_46 said:

Where's the badge news?

It is this part, @Danski_46 :

"Crafting costs and component requirements are the same as before, but newly-made Badges will be more powerful than those produced by the level 1 Craftsman building"

Basically, with upgrading the Craftsman building, you will be able to craft more powerful badges :)

Tux77 said:

If I have a level 25 survivor can they use a reinforcement token and take their base level 25 weapon to 26 and still be able to use it or do I have to upgrade the survivor too? @Vane

Once the Workshop is upgraded to a new level, you will be able to upgrade a weapon from 25 to 26 (28 -> 29 technically, because they are upgraded 3 levels higher!).
    Danski_46Jankel
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    edited June 25
    Fck
    TCBRITOPigBenisbigbeanoUroborosInadequateGirlUrbanjesusanthony172Renopwnsjps
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    Vane said:

Basically, with upgrading the Craftsman building, you will be able to craft more powerful badges :).

@Vane can you define what 'more powerful' means? I really hope its not something like the average value increased by 1%
    TCBRITOsuzequeueGradyWalkerslayer82
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    Whats the point then if its a minor increase? Honestly I would have rather seen the upgrade eliminate all CC and flat badges.
    Killdozer187_suzequeueMFJigsawUrbanjesusDrUnpleasant
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 108
    edited March 29
    > @Vane said:
    > Where's the badge news?
    >
    > It is this part, @Danski_46 :
    >
    > "Crafting costs and component requirements are the same as before, but newly-made Badges will be more powerful than those produced by the level 1 Craftsman building"
    >
    > Basically, with upgrading the Craftsman building, you will be able to craft more powerful badges :)
    >
    > If I have a level 25 survivor can they use a reinforcement token and take their base level 25 weapon to 26 and still be able to use it or do I have to upgrade the survivor too? @Vane
    >
    >
    > Once the Workshop is upgraded to a new level, you will be able to upgrade a weapon from 25 to 26 (28 -> 29 technically, because they are upgraded 3 levels higher!).

17+4 Damage will be more ?? !!
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 406
    ATLAS-Z said:

Man I have a shit load of awesome badges...

If these new ones are better, ok great! I'll get to crafting some of those next.

Just like the council update, survivor/gear levels etc, same thing. My current stuff isn't suddenly less powerful just because new better stuff is available?

Bring

It

On

Huzzzzzahhh!!

Totally agree...eveyone wont suddenly have all the gear/badges and suddenly be so much better than you. Everyone will work and upgrade in stages, an even playing field so long as all the upgrades cant all be purchased by the big spenders.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

NezoromeoUrbanjesusRenopwns
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    edited March 29
    duplicate post
    bladgierKilldozer187_SCBMAJenng
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @Vane, will the last season missions be restarted after completion of the final mission the next week?
    SCBMASPC_TORRES
  • Alexander26_twdAlexander26_twd Member Posts: 1
    Y por que en la actualización no ingresan el sistema de compra y venta de mercados donde los jugadores intercambian compran o venden cosas como armas chalecos insignias útiles e inútiles que se necesitan y otras que no!!!
    CronusWalkerslayer82