Negan’s Leader Trait

HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 158
Could the developers please consider changing Negan’s leader trait? I think Punish would be an awesome and more fitting trait for him to have. As leader, the whole team would gain the extra punish hit each turn. It would make him a far more useful and formidable hero to use.
psychwolfSPC_TORRESShadowWalkerromeofishyJankelDanski_46tristanizUrbanjesusBloodundertales77MrLuckyWhoareyouADPaqanthony172huskersoxfancrambert_nec1Ris

Comments

• UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 107
    > @HuttSlayer23 said:
    > Could the developers please consider changing Negan’s leader trait? I think Punish would be an awesome and more fitting trait for him to have. As leader, the whole team would gain the extra punish hit each turn. It would make him a far more useful and formidable hero to use.

That'd be an awesome trait! Honestly, id like to see that as beta's leader trait, as a bruiser
    MrLuckyHuttSlayer23
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 377
    I am Negan.
    huskersoxfanHuttSlayer23
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 213

Could the developers please consider changing Negan’s leader trait? I think Punish would be an awesome and more fitting trait for him to have. As leader, the whole team would gain the extra punish hit each turn. It would make him a far more useful and formidable hero to use.

Brilliant idea! Could call trait “Shit’n Time”. (Or PG rated version). Adds percentage of Punish trait to each member of team (if Negan is leader) and would stack with other punish traits.

Right now, having to get bruised just to have his trait kick in is weak sauce.

#teamnegan

Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    UrbanjesusHuttSlayer23MrLucky
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    LOL, professional? I just like the character, and put him in when I need someone that can take a hit. Though I would love him packing more of a punch. <3 B)
    Jenng