Discussion: Update Notes 3.2

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    miss said:

Ok I don't usually post. But you guys are doing us dirty by forcing us to upgrade TWO whole buildings prior to council. That basically means there's no chance of us sniping lvl 26 versions of the spring weapons (24h booster + min farming + gold to finish buildings), without having to spend a shit ton real game currency. This is extremely disappointing.

This is exactly what I was dreading. They purposely are putting these weapons JUST out of reach. They will literally be obsolete-ish within days of claiming. What was the hair-brained logic behind the timing of this @Vane ? Just a way to force us to buy your new reinforcement things to upgrade these new weapons? Transparent money-grab. Very disappointed in NG yet again.

We all know all of the building upgrades will cost ~20M tomatoes. It will be months before we can get our survivors and weapons leveled up.
    MFJigsawpsychwolfTCBRITORealClareBWalkerslayer82
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 64
    I like the sound of the top 100 leaderboard and local board but for the local board to work as it’s designed it would have to auto detector you region so people can’t swap from region to region like all the guys from one guild jumping in to the Australia board
    TCBRITOLauraR65
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 124
    @Vane have you guys gave any thoughts to extend GW through Mondays, I don’t have the opportunity to play the game on the weekends.
    Jankel
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @MFJigsaw said:
    > Yeah this is kinda sucky. Why not adress the badge problem ie waiting forever to get gold components to craft a +crit damage OR + damage badge, which are nigh on useless above level 24. Having to fanny about with 6 positions and a b c sets still hasn't been changed...
    >
    > The Spring event?? I am also saving the Zweiwhatever and the Spear, and was hoping to upgrade training grounds in time to claim. The design to upgrade 2 other buildings BEFORE council is a total joke to pressure us into parting with yet more money, and i am sure we all have favourited weapons to upgrade with reinforcement tokens (yes possibly available but money speaks well to NG). I have 2 concussive rifles, a winter bow, flare gun and morgans staff to upgrade also.
    >
    > Yes i am aware that the grind is part of the game, but the game has been a complete energy sapper the past few months. Props to anyone whomis hardcore enough to grind their ass off and shell out for all these things, but they lack support as was apparent during Guild Wars, so your efforts may possibly be wasted due to some unforseen hapless coding nightmare, because NG have "form" for this.
    >
    > It seemed like Kaz left a sinking ship, asked for support and was told "Nah mate, you just keep em happy, we gonna cut staff and do other shit and still pump them for money", and Kaz, who seemed like a real stand up guy, said to himself "That's unfair, i respect these players and want them to enjoy the experience, i cant take part in this."
    >
    > Its like a Psy op where they know you have invested too much money and time, so they are doubling down on you...
    >
    > -Want to keep the cool stuff you collected, pay up again and again
    > Spent gold and cash on spring tokens and event gold? Pay again to use your rewards....
    >
    > Absolutely brutal

THAT MEME HAS ME 🤣🤣🤣💀
    MFJigsaw
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 54
    Nice with New weapons but if i want them i have to find a better guild, that sucks.....
    Elder : Blood and Bones
    LieutenantMarsh
  • UroborosUroboros Member Posts: 1
    Old to throw out badges and new to do.
    Farewell game.
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 218
    edited March 29
    @vane, When we will see the metal heads walkers within the maps challenge?

The Challenge is very easy, we need more difficulty, a short time ago Kaz had said that they would deploy extra tanks and armored in the challenges, this will not be done?

With the rise of a level in the survivors, and better emblems, the challenge will be even easier, the grinding today is still very high, and will worsen.

Maybe You can finish the class bonus in the week because it makes the game much easier and makes it annoying.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    Jankel
  • LauraR65LauraR65 Member Posts: 62
    @Vane you're never going to make everyone happy but think you've done a great job trying to address some of the things players gripe about. I don't know why players are surprised about some of this stuff......as long time players it's not like we haven't been through this before.
    UrbanjesusEl_SargeWalkerslayer82Renopwns
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 85
    NG are not shits for making us use upgrade tokens, but because of the programming of the update forcing people to upgrade 2 buildings before the Council upgrade.

There is no need for this apart from to make money. I have been able to claim the spear since yesterday, 28th March. The update is April 1st or 2nd. Meaning by the time i upgrade it fully it will be useless..

Yes i have spent large sums of money, but this game used to WORK. Now gushers begrudge people complaining about stealth tactics to claim NG need more money? Should it not be that the gameplay and characters are enticing enough for us to spend money? This very month, Myself and others in my guild have purchased Gold to complete the Spring event, and offering just THOSE ITEMS we just earned as level 26 is not sour grapes.. Its like a gesture of goodwill so we can enjoy the grind.

The reinforcement tokens are a nice touch, but it really does feel like NG truly feeds us crumbs. Also the issue of a 20% Crit damage badge or + 650 Crit Damage still sucks balls.

I am angry at NG but also at myself for spending way way too much money on this game, in order to have more "fun".
    I collected the comic book since day 1, watched the show from day 1, played the game since day 1.

Some companies simply do not have the foresight to make good business decisions. I do not wish this to happen to NG. Good luck to religious fanatics who have "faith" in their "vision", but i don't believe NG will do right by me.

Ps sorry I am not calling out anyone personally, my wallet is ffn hurting so i gotta leave this money grab for the Rothschilds

Game over
    General_QuatreRealClareBHellnight
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    > @bladgier said:
    > Any weapon with razor, won't go obsolete or useless only because of 1 lvl increase

Yes it will 😉
    UrbanjesusHellnightxiaofei66
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 110
    So much for a new version of Carol. Seems like BS Maggie gets another iteration first. Carol has had more story line development and she's been in it since season 1, like every other hero with 2 versions, except Maggie! Are we even sure Lauren Cohan (Maggie) is returning to the show?

I'm excited for the new weapon upgrade tokens, though it's a shame I'll have to waste them on spring rewards instead of my existing favs (bow, Morgan staff, etc. ).

Still overall glad to have the tokens. Most disappointed Maggie somehow beat Carol. Just why
    TCBRITOJankel
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 143
    I wonder how many millions of XP will be needed to update the characters to level 26. Any ideas?

HellnightLieutenantMarshWalkerslayer82Urbanjesus
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,675
    > @MFJigsaw said:
    > NG are not shits for making us use upgrade tokens, but because of the programming of the update forcing people to upgrade 2 buildings before the Council upgrade.
    >
    > There is no need for this apart from to make money. I have been able to claim the spear since yesterday, 28th March. The update is April 1st or 2nd. Meaning by the time i upgrade it fully it will be useless..
    >
    > Yes i have spent large sums of money, but this game used to WORK. Now gushers begrudge people complaining about stealth tactics to claim NG need more money? Should it not be that the gameplay and characters are enticing enough for us to spend money? This very month, Myself and others in my guild have purchased Gold to complete the Spring event, and offering just THOSE ITEMS we just earned as level 26 is not sour grapes.. Its like a gesture of goodwill so we can enjoy the grind.
    >
    > The reinforcement tokens are a nice touch, but it really does feel like NG truly feeds us crumbs. Also the issue of a 20% Crit damage badge or + 650 Crit Damage still sucks balls.
    >
    > I am angry at NG but also at myself for spending way way too much money on this game, in order to have more "fun".
    > I collected the comic book since day 1, watched the show from day 1, played the game since day 1.
    >
    > Some companies simply do not have the foresight to make good business decisions. I do not wish this to happen to NG. Good luck to religious fanatics who have "faith" in their "vision", but i don't believe NG will do right by me.
    >
    > Ps sorry I am not calling out anyone personally, my wallet is ffn hurting so i gotta leave this money grab for the Rothschilds

I actually read all that (well most, skimmed a bit) and still not sure if you're mad, happy, or...both?

Lol sorry bro ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoJadenMFJigsawRenopwns
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 10
    Bad news about badges. I have the best % badges, and now they garbage. Improve cifral badges, they need it.
    ErmaksPandreqTCBRITONezoUroborosATLAS-Zcrambert_nec
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    > @Firekid said:
    > @SektorPriz are you kidding? I didn’t know that as soon as your upgrade your craftsman that it takes all your best badges and changes then to 0%!!! Oh wait they don’t? Ah that’s ok then because if they are awesome badges now then they will still be awesome after as well. It just means you’ll be able to get even better badges which is a good thing isn’t it?

He is right if he spend tons of gold components for top barges, and now they are wont be top... if you spend gold for any badg then your brain is little plain)
    PigBenis
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 215
    > @Huricane444 said:
    > > @Firekid said:
    > > @SektorPriz are you kidding? I didn’t know that as soon as your upgrade your craftsman that it takes all your best badges and changes then to 0%!!! Oh wait they don’t? Ah that’s ok then because if they are awesome badges now then they will still be awesome after as well. It just means you’ll be able to get even better badges which is a good thing isn’t it?
    >
    > He is right if he spend tons of gold components for top barges, and now they are wont be top... if you spend gold for any badg then your brain is little plain)

This is what happens though - you have the best stuff, then they bring out new stuff which is better. They are a business, and want their customers to keep spending......
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    zbotromeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,791
    It’s like the continual iPhone “upgrades” every six months, they add a little more power and then everyone thinks their new iPhone X is obsolete and have to get the newest one.
    PandreqDodkongLauraR65ATLAS-Z
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 296
    So will we now see regular improvements to badges, thereby encouraging people to continual upgrade them? If so, can we use our Reinforcement Tokens to upgrade them as well?
    SCBMA