ZWeiHander stinks

2»

Comments

• BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 70
    The name might fit, but if it only stuns on a charge attack it would be wasted on an outpost defender...
    MudMoccasinromeopsychwolf
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Is anyone waiting to claim until we know about the council upgrade? 'cause in theory we could claim this weapon at base lvl26, no..?
    psychwolfSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    No. I think that’s why they’ll introduce the new token to upgrade our gears after the update
    JenngGovernator
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,820

Is anyone waiting to claim until we know about the council upgrade? 'cause in theory we could claim this weapon at base lvl26, no..?

I am waiting ... if possible until council upgrade.
    But would have to make a bruiser my first upgrade to claim at lvl 26

SCBMAJenng
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    The in-game announcement said that update 3.2 would come before the next GW (which starts in 2 weeks + a day), so my guess is 3.2 will drop Tuesday April 2nd. The Spring Event ends April 3rd. How long after these event ends are we able to claim the rewards? A week? More? I never kept track before, so anyone who knows please enlighten us.

So assuming it takes ~15M+ tomatoes to upgrade the Training Grounds (and 20M for the council off the bat), and assuming one can farm a couple million tomatoes a day, that means that with some grinding one could have the Training Grounds and their first survivor upgraded ~10 days after 3.2 drops (April 2nd), AKA 4/12 or thereabouts. This is assuming no gold to rush upgrades or buying tomato bundles, but rather grinding tomatoes using Glenn/Scavenge missions (and no helpful events, which **HINTHINT NG** WOULD BE SMART).

So I would hope that the Spring weapons could be claimed a good 10-14 days AFTER the event's end, to give us a chance to get our bruisers and scouts up to the next level.

What do we think? A good chance?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,874
    I think they’ll be a slightly longer break between guild wars due to the update and the time to “polish” the guild wars. Basically wouldn’t get your hopes up.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    wat does it smell like?
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    Stink
    NerfZone187
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    All the calculations in the world, will not prevail...

NerfZone187
  • 6ix9ine6ix9ine Member Posts: 2
    Zweihander is a joke and we should All be pissed off about the time,money, effort we put into a worthless special weapon ! NG needs to make the Zweihander BETTER for All of us !!
    romeoTCBRITOShadowWalkerJankel1Ris
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    Well when you get to higher levels and your single hitting your armored walkers without stunning them let me know how that goes for you, it’s a low level weapon
    Tripod
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,874
    @Metal unless you use another bruiser to stun the armoured walker and the bruiser sword to take some serious damage off it? And as said above what about those pesky fatties who won’t stun, isn’t it better to do more damage than to hit them with a wooden stick? I think it has its place as a weapon and like that NG are trying to do something different. Still think it should have had some sort of arc though.
    ZetteGovernatorhuskersoxfanThanosOfTitan
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,833
    edited March 30
    I think it was never intended to replace the staffs at high level. NG will do well to create a weapon that's more powerful than that.

It's a flair weapon, similar to RPG, it will never be the best functionally but should add variety and a bit of fun to the game. I think NG has other things in mind than what will work best at RSL40+ and that's the category this weapon falls into.
    PandreqFirekidtabernac
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,669
    It might have been fun to see this have the reach of a spear.
    SPC_TORRESpsychwolfMudMoccasinEl_Sarge
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,257
    edited March 31
    Zweihander is a tool to help bruisers deal with fatties on very specific occasions.

I'm using it on "Yard Work" this Challenge (currently on RSL 40.2), for example.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Zette
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 532
    Pretty sure the clai

Zweihander is a tool to help bruisers deal with fatties on very specific occasions.

I'm using it on "Yard Work" this Challenge (currently on RSL 40.2), for example.

Exactly the use I used it for at 39.1 for big boss and yard work....added more ruthless from equipment and stun resistance and he was able to help Stabby Rick just enough to get the fatty before he pounded bruiser to death.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

romeo
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 59
    Yes can be usefull but armor with stun resistance and ruthless, a must.
    Elder : Blood and Bones
    Governator
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 140
    I think it's great :)
    romeo