Base Level 26 Gear in game?

I was gonna comment on that other thread, but it was shut down.

Communication is our very good friend... @Vane

Any chance we'll be recruiting this soon?
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
TCBRITOWellyLugaBrassBSPC_TORRESMystiqueromeomsapaevDBones

Comments

• pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 319
    They're avoiding this question this time around, been asked several times
    NezopsychwolfBrassBmsapaev
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 209

They're avoiding this question this time around, been asked several times

We'll, I do hear the crickets chirping at least :p
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,468
    Maybe to bump the sales of said mystery upgrade token?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Doesn't make sense why the other thread was closed. What possible harm could it have had or been doing?
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,731
    Most old necro'd threads are closed by mods and a new one encouraged to be opened @Krieg
    MadPuppyGoatlips
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 398
    I think our experience with NG is when they dont address it it is because they are going to screw us
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

KriegWalkerslayer82psychwolf
    The frustrating bit for this particular council upgrade is that it coincides with campaign & GW rewards.

This is arcing up the player frustration more than usual as nobody knows exactly where they stand with when is the best time to claim.

The ticking clock on the rewards closing isn't helping either lol.

Member LegionOfDoom
    Deadheads
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 603
    Krieg said:

The frustrating bit for this particular council upgrade is that it coincides with campaign & GW rewards.

This is arcing up the player frustration more than usual as nobody knows exactly where they stand with when is the best time to claim.

The ticking clock on the rewards closing isn't helping either lol.

Exactly. I'm waiting until the last moment in hopes of claiming stuff at L26
    UrbanjesusWalkerslayer82
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 101
    > @Deadheads said:
    > The frustrating bit for this particular council upgrade is that it coincides with campaign & GW rewards.
    >
    > This is arcing up the player frustration more than usual as nobody knows exactly where they stand with when is the best time to claim.
    >
    > The ticking clock on the rewards closing isn't helping either lol.
    >
    >
    >
    > Exactly. I'm waiting until the last moment in hopes of claiming stuff at L26

When will this last possible moment be? Do we have a full week to claim Spring rewards after the event ends? Or will we lose the equipment if not claimed by the events end?
    Last possible moment for Spring Rewards is unknown. GW rewards have an active timer so you know. 3.2 update totally unknown so anything is speculation until something official (even unofficial would be nice) comes down the pipeline.
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 603
    Spring Rewards was claimed to last until april 10th
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    Krieg said:

Last possible moment for Spring Rewards is unknown. GW rewards have an active timer so you know. 3.2 update totally unknown so anything is speculation until something official (even unofficial would be nice) comes down the pipeline.

3.2 Update is "very likely" on or around April 2nd per this from Vane:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/371449#Comment_371449
    Yeah, I saw those dates as well.

Member LegionOfDoom
    tabernac
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    I'll keep buying m> @tabernac said:
    > Last possible moment for Spring Rewards is unknown. GW rewards have an active timer so you know. 3.2 update totally unknown so anything is speculation until something official (even unofficial would be nice) comes down the pipeline.
    >
    >
    > 3.2 Update is "very likely" on or around April 2nd per this from Vane:
    >
    > https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/371449#Comment_371449

Very likely is the new .....soon
    tabernacmack22WahooDawgJadenfearofthedark
  • LenanLenan Member Posts: 3
    Any chance for an official statement on that? I really would like to claim my spear as late as possible.
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @Lenan said:
    > Any chance for an official statement on that? I really would like to claim my spear as late as possible.

You have 1 week after the event ends.
    SPC_TORRESromeo
    You have to upgrade two buildings BEFORE you upgrade council. Unless you are prepared to spend hundreds of dollars on full supplies in the Bundle Shop you have a 0% chance of unlocking new gear at lvl 26.
    Member LegionOfDoom
    romeoKilldozer187_