Spring Kingdom Spear

I won the spring Kingdom Spear and have it fully boosted. Every scout I add it to has a drop in attack points Is something wrong here?
Killdozer187_mongo_nine_one_oneTripod

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    > @DrPsychedelic said:
    > I won the spring Kingdom Spear and have it fully boosted. Every scout I add it to has a drop in attack points Is something wrong here?

Scrap it 💪

Nobody deserves the pike but me! I am the living embodiment of the 2 pike life fam. You don't respect this pike life!

🎶This is your rifle this is my spear, one is for running ones to be feared🎶
  • Snake6283Snake6283 Member Posts: 2
    I worked hard and spent gold and finished up the 3000 to win it, and the base of the kingdom spear is a crappy uncommon weapon. Is this a glitch or is this just what it is? UGH! What a waste!
    Killdozer187_NezoPandreqwhackjackssuzequeueRealClareBTripod
  • garryhall5garryhall5 Member Posts: 4
    Very disappointing and another waste of time for the kingdom spear. Lower than a four star weapon.
    1RisPandreqTCBRITODBonesTripod
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 578
    @garryhall5 U just don’t know how to use it yet.
    Check youtube keyword : @Killdozer187_ the spear pimp
    1RisJankel
    > @romeo said:
    > @garryhall5 U just don’t know how to use it yet.
    > Check youtube keyword : @Killdozer187_ the spear pimp

I'm on YouTube?

That's news to me. I better be getting royalties from Google Ad-sense 😂
    romeoJankel
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 158
    Does anyone know if you take fire damage from doing a ranged attack with the spear?
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 134
    @Krieg, yes, the damage occurs with a burning walker
    KriegimacharlieDBonesGovernator
    Jankel said:

@Krieg, yes, the damage occurs with a burning walker

Thank you!
    Member LegionOfDoom
    > @Krieg said:
    > @Krieg, yes, the damage occurs with a burning walker
    >
    > Thank you!

hazard suit 😁
    imacharlieDBones
    > @WahooDawg said:
    > We need oven mitts in the zombie apocalypse.

Less Whisperer rape, more oven mitts.

And pallets full of mason jars to hold the 95 mil tomatoes we're about to be scavenging 😁
  • Snake6283Snake6283 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the clarification all.
  • AbrykAbryk Member Posts: 100
    I have a fully upgraded Kingdom Spear, but I don’t see a lot of utility to it since it has that damage delta between itself and my fully upgraded knife with Swift Strike, Lethal, and Razor. Sure, you don’t get a swat back from a walker - but usually my scout is a one shot kill anyway. What would make the weapon much more useful is if you didn’t actually take fire damage from a flaming walker - as would likely be the case if you stabbed a burning object with a long, pointy stick.
    Abryk said:

What would make the weapon much more useful is if you didn’t actually take fire damage from a flaming walker - as would likely be the case if you stabbed a burning object with a long, pointy stick.

Logic is overrated ;)

Member LegionOfDoom
    GovernatorTCBRITO
  • AbrykAbryk Member Posts: 100
    edited April 2
    Nonsense. I expect realism in my games about the animated dead. 😝
    1RisPandreqJaden
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 160
    > @Johnbert said:
    > I have a fully upgraded Kingdom Spear, but I don’t see a lot of utility to it since it has that damage delta between itself and my fully upgraded knife with Swift Strike, Lethal, and Razor. Sure, you don’t get a swat back from a walker - but usually my scout is a one shot kill anyway. What would make the weapon much more useful is if you didn’t actually take fire damage from a flaming walker - as would likely be the case if you stabbed a burning object with a long, pointy stick.
    >
    > Hitting multiple targets -> charges up very quickly.
    >
    > Attacking from distance -> avoiding getting hit, which means instant struggle against high level walkers.
    >
    > With swift strike, it allows you to kill up to 6 enemies in one turn.
    >
    > Thanks to silver destructive, >100k charged attacks possible.
    >
    > I don't know which level you're at but instant kills with scouts (except charged attack of course) isn't very likely against high level walkers (lvl35/36+).
    >
    > The spear, especially combined with a bruiser as a tank to protect your scout, is probably the best weapon in the game.

Agree 🤘🏼
    DoomSquad Family