Math/PSA: NOT worth it to rush upgrades to claim level 26 Spring Event rewards

2»

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,163
    I am testing to see if it can be done @Killdozer187_
    Definitely not something I would be willing to do more than once. ;)
    SPC_TORRESJenngGovernatorKilldozer187_
  • sicronsicron Member Posts: 98
    @SCBMA There are games where you get an achievement for being the first player to reach the level cap. That would be a nice forum badge!
    JenngSCBMAGovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 988
    @SCBMA How did you do it so fast? Easy Scavenge with Glenn or..?
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 111
    RWS said:

Got 44 survivors to level 26 and several pieces of equipment to 29 with 5 second upgrades

44 x 3.11 = 136,84 million XP + "several upgraded weapons" = ~150-160 million XP. Within one day. How the fuck!?! Or did you have like 50 fully upgraded weapons to scrap with XP booster?
    RWS said:

I had 1100+ weapons to scrap.

When there's an equipment cap of 300? And what about the tomatoes grind? Everything within one day? Or did you spend real cash for upgrading instant with gold?
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 263
    I had 100k in gold. Used almost 40 k in gold to finish building upgrades. The equipment limit is for rare items and below. You can have more than 500 if they are epic or legendary
    JohnbertNezoromeoSPC_TORRES
    edited April 3
    RWS said:

I had 100k in gold. Used almost 40 k in gold to finish building upgrades. The equipment limit is for rare items and below. You can have more than 500 if they are epic or legendary

100k in gold holy shit! :open_mouth:

Ah okay, thanks, didn't know that the cap is only valid for 1-3*.

Oh well, it'll take "a while" until I'll be at lvl26 lol. :sweat_smile:
    SCBMA said:

@General_Quatre
    I used Governor in the lead with Maggie and Glenn. I completed easy mode scavenger missions. I was tracking the first 35 million and averaged around 2-3 million per hour with steady game play. As soon as you upgrade your training grounds you reach player level 72 and only level 26 gear will drop in the crates.

Omg that sounds depressing. So basically about 8h of grinding with gas booster for each building... ridiculous :(
    1Ris
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 361
    I only managed to grind this many 🍅 today.
    JohnbertJadenSPC_TORRES