New Improved Badges?

DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 618
I'm sure that there are plenty of people who have already upgraded the scavenger and are creating badges... can anyone post some pictures of good ones they get? I'm very curious what the improved badges actually means.
positiveGradyNezoromeoimacharlie

Comments

• SheriSheri Member Posts: 17
    Are the Health and Damage badges being fazed out ?
    I rarely get them compared to the others anymore and when I do get a damage badge latley it is usually a 6% brown even when using all green components with a brown fragment . I haven't gotten a Health in a while !
    I don't know about anyone else but for myself, it's taking away my enthusiasm to even try for badges anymore. Not to mention the fact that there are so very few fragments given out that are higher than grey or brown anyway and the few times they are higher it's never a high health or damage anymore.
    Pic
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 725
    I had a glut of health badges last week, not sure what I used in components but I got a legendary 24% from all epic.
    SCBMA
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,786
    From what I've seen the crit damage/chance were moved up to the previous max of health, 22+6 or 26+6 with set bonus. DR has the same max so might be the same, I've not seen one of those yet. It does change the game a lot though if it does. 32% from one badge means you could get to 80% with two badges on a survivor with iron skin!
  • SheriSheri Member Posts: 17
    That's somewhat encouraging ! Thank u for the info.
    So maybe they are not getting rid of them.
    Out of the newest badges I haven't used yet I have
    9 Blue - 0 health, 0 Damage
    59 Green - 1 Health 12%, 3 Damage 10%
    1 Damage 198
    4 Damage 9%
    So that leaves 50 green and 9 blue that are all critical damage ect. . I didn't bother counting the brown as they are small and I scrapped all my grey. So u can see why I'm wondering if they were changing. I love the badges , just not what I'm getting lol.
  • xyf80xyf80 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 61
    one of my guild mate get a percentage badge compared to the old version 1% increase lol, have not heard anything significant improved
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 88
    I just crafted some lower rarity and all was fine, then done 2 all epic and received these two.. as you can see it said reconnecting on the 2nd then reloaded and they vanished. I want answers NG ! Sent ticket and I better get them back

romeoflyingcowking
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 85
    Here's what i crafted

Also had like 10 flat crit dmg badges, and a few crit chance

Better than before but something should be done for Gold and Epics we already have which are useless in game.. even trading for a badge frag of lower grade would be nice

Game over
    romeoSCBMASPC_TORRESJankel
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 34

So it looks like % badges are pretty much the same as before, maybe 1 % better BUT flat badges are about double compared to before. So flat badges are significantly better than before.

For Legendary % badges, everything is 1% better for both lower limit and upper limit. Except Damage% badges got its lower limit now 2% better, and CritDamage% badges with its upper limit 2% better.
    SCBMAMFJigsawklman1612
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 116
    edited April 3

So it looks like % badges are pretty much the same as before, maybe 1 % better BUT flat badges are about double compared to before. So flat badges are significantly better than before.

Yep, seems like the %-badges didn't get a significant boost but flat numbers for sure did. I have several legendary flat damage for example and they give between +630 to +700. While a few posts above there's a +1142 damage badge. It' still much weaker than a %-badge though but should work well on a bruiser or assault.
    MFJigsaw
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 319
    edited April 3
    @WellyLuga I have DR 23+5 in set crafted before update.
    Edit: Ok checked it... it is 20+5 without set
    romeoSCBMA
  • xyf80xyf80 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 61
    so percentage badge increase like 1% 2% and those number badge increased like 30%? Oh ya, you want to sell more badge fragment are not NG
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 217
    I can't be bothered to post pics lol. However, I've crafted a couple of epic badges that are better than ones of the same variety, which are older legendary. Maybe It will be easier moving forward if I make myself colour & star level blind so I only have to worry about the badge stats. Stars & colour just don't mean as much as before.
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller Member Posts: 92
    My crafting results were:

7 badges from all legendary frags/components, 7 legendary of course.

26 badges from epic frags/components, 3 legendary badges, 23 epic badges.

40 badges from rare frags/components, 2 legendary badges, 4 epic badges, 34 rare badges.

6 Crit Chance
    15 Crit Damage
    20 Damage
    18 Damage Reduction
    14 Health

22 flat values
    51 percentage values
    DrUnpleasantromeo