An issue with round passes

Comments

• Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 159
    edited April 2019
    @Vane Summer tokens to collect the spear is the only right thing to do here!! Come on!! We have put up with this too much. Now this will be a 2/3 week clean up for most players. This can’t be fixed with gas and XP. I already know you can not give the passes back. They are gone. Just like last time. Fix this!!
  • DragonmateDragonmate Member Posts: 28
    Please add me to the list. Had 10 rp. Started rounds with zero
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller Member Posts: 94
    Yep, got me too.
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268

If this is the place to be added to no round passes once again please add me to that list. Thank you
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Wonder what the qualifications are to work at NG....
    Governatorromeo
  • oldTomDSoldTomDS Member Posts: 15
    edited April 2019
    Need to added to the list. Let me know if you need a screenshot.
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    I want my 9 passes back ASAP!!! This is not okay
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    I also have this issue, dammit!
    And this just the week before our intraguild starts... I know it's probably wishful thinking, but I suppose after last fuckup they added a way to give out roundpasses after someone has started the challenge with the new update. They must have, right? How can they not? It would be unforgivable for sure!
  • This is ridiculous.....
    SPC_TORRES
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 271
    Round passes were a bad idea from day 1. They never should have never been part of a design discussion, let alone implemented in this game.

The one thing that NG excels at is stubbornness. It has cost the company and its stockholders dearly.
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 393
    edited April 2019
    > @nadecir said:
    > Round passes were a bad idea from day 1. They never should have never been part of a design discussion, let alone implemented in this game.
    >
    > The one thing that NG excels at is stubbornness. It has cost the company and its stockholders dearly.

LOL you think this is rocket science? It's bush league coding. I personally know people in this space who have put satellites into outer space. Helped develop satellite radio, are working in autonomous drive, nav systems etc.

Believe me, "Dynamic round passes" isn't hard to implement.
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    I wonder if they ever heard about "testing"... WTF
    Killdozer187_
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,814
    @Samstown you should have your 9 RP it’s the 3 Rp you should have got from skipping the first 9 rounds you are missing.
    1Ris
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,814
    I’m sure you don’t need to know but add me to the list of no round passes being added. Had 14 RP so please credit my account with 4. I’m sure you guys have figured out a way to do that by now after the previous cockups!
    SPC_TORRESDBonesGovernator
    > @Metal said:
    > Wonder what the qualifications are to work at NG....

Qualifications?

A shitty online degree in engineering apparently.
    Governator
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 311
    Dynamic round passes gone until next update from announcements

This feature was found to have a functionality issue, and will be fixed for the next version 3.3.
    NezoSPC_TORRES
  • gabryelgabryel Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    I'm with this big problem too, I'm on this list ok
    > @fretje said:
    > I wonder if they ever heard about "testing"... WTF

They are beta testing

on their paying customers
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 153
    Wow they cannot get shit right! Why do we play this game again? Seriously...

Game over
    Governator
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 261
    Same problem here also. Sent a ticket
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 364
    I am affected too and just want a gas booster as compensation. Keep your round passes, someone needs to farm here! B)
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    I better get a free musket bayonet and full supplies and a free token council upgrade for this crap!!!!!
    Danski_46Urbanjesus
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    I love this game :lol:
    Governator
This discussion has been closed.