REINFORCEMENT TOKENS

How do you use the reinforcement tokens?

Best Answer

• MystiqueMystique Posts: 1,454
    Accepted Answer
    Yes, you do! @Adelheid
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01

Answers

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    How do you get the reinforcement tokens?
    WahooDawg
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,804
    If you try to upgrade a maxed weapon... it will give you the option

GovernatorSCBMAJenng
  • AdelheidAdelheid Member Posts: 23
    @SPC_TORRES My legendary weapons are at maxed of 28, I don't see an option to upgrade them. Do I need to upgrade the workshop first?
    JadenSPC_TORRES
    @Mystique, even if my survivors are not upgraded to 26? or do I need to upgrade them first as well? Either way it's going to take forever!
    @Jaden, thank you!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,045
    You can upgrade weapons to 29 first but won't be able to use them before you have level 26 survivors.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MystiqueSPC_TORRESSCBMAJenng
    @Jaden this sucks, why so much complications to play a game? Anyway, thank you for all the info, it's kind of you.
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 145
    @Adelheid it is simply the natural consecution of events

• JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 127
    RWS said:

This is what it looks like when upgraded

Now please don't tell me you've already upgraded your workshop to lvl23... :neutral:
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 248
    ok so your guy can still be lvl 25? That's pretty awesome. With several upgrade tokens that would give possibility for some kick ass weapons for mid-level players, for example a lvl 22 survivor with a lvl 25+4 winter bow :wink:

ok so your guy can still be lvl 25? That's pretty awesome. With several upgrade tokens that would give possibility for some kick ass weapons for mid-level players, for example a lvl 22 survivor with a lvl 25+4 winter bow :wink:

No, it won't work. Look here:
    Jaden said:

You can upgrade weapons to 29 first but won't be able to use them before you have level 26 survivors.

If you look at @RWS's screenshot, it says Winter bow level 28+1 and "Shooter lvl 25 needed".
    Johnbert said:

No, it won't work. Look here:
    Jaden said:

If you look at @RWS's screenshot, it says Winter bow level 28+1 and "Shooter lvl 25 needed".
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,831
    Johnbert said:

RWS said:

This is what it looks like when upgraded

Now please don't tell me you've already upgraded your workshop to lvl23... :neutral:
    A dev or sort. Look at his gold
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Nezo
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 291
    Not a developer. The bow is upgraded to 29 and I have a level 26 shooter.
    Nezo
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 706
    edited April 3
    Ignore. Brain dead

Jenng
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,058
    RWS said:

Not a developer. The bow is upgraded to 29 and I have a level 26 shooter.

Should it not say Level 26 shooter needed
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Jaden
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 291
    Good catch. Didnt test it with level 25 shooters. All my shooters are level 26 now. 28 + 1 shows up when you click in weapon. Otherwise it shows 29.
    RWS said:

Good catch. Didnt test it with level 25 shooters. All my shooters are level 26 now. 28 + 1 shows up when you click in weapon. Otherwise it shows 29.

how come you can have 460 equipment without getting them auto-scrapped?
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    So, uh, when you go to upgrade using a reinforcement token that you don't have... how much does it want to charge for one?
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 139
    @DrUnpleasant ,a crap load of xp. Has anyone got anymore of these tokens?been playing for hours and not 1 has turned up.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 248
    You should've got one for free after upgrading.
    I'm really wondering if we will ever see another reinforcment token at all (without buying one in a bundle obviously).

I can imagine they'll be even more rare than legendary frags...
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,824
    They will be available through special events such as campaigns and guild wars is my guess.
    SPC_TORRES
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Lol, my guild hardly plays GW.
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 184
    > @Firekid said:
    > They will be available through special events such as campaigns and guild wars is my guess.

Yup, was hoping we would see one in the GW shop as reward for being crash test dummies. Alas, that didn’t come to fruition.

Hope doesn’t usually help much in crashes I guess. 💰
    SPC_TORRES