Announcement: This Week's Challenge Issue with Round Passes

Comments

• RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    @vane never mind answering for me, i'm quitting this game after 3 years. I'm done with the customer service, bugs, errors, and money spend it takes to keep playing.

Peace out NML.
    Gobold69
  • johnnytKd_johnnytKd_ Member Posts: 27
    I think this situation calls for a more generous gift from NG. Players are getting tired of the same mistakes. Perhaps everyone should be rewarded a prowl bag or a gift card to the prowl bag emporium. @Vane
    Army of Slayers / Psycho Slayers
    crambert_necRaven2318
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Big whirls have little whirls that feed on their velocity
    And little whirls have lesser worlds and so on to viscosity

Next Games: Your dead level plumb decision making is only going to end up costing you more capital.
    psychwolfMFJigsaw
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 50
    edited April 3
    Come on @Vane, this issue affects the round passes which will only be awarded *next week*, so you have a *whole* week to figure out how to fix this so everybody gets the round passes that they deserve. A *whole* week to run a couple of queries and update the database. A *whole* week for a fix I'm sure doesn't take the better part of an afternoon to implement! This can't be this difficult! Please, hire a consultant if you have to, but please make it happen!
    FirekidTheCrab
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 46
    So NG screws up and their fix will be a lame ass booster to those impacted. WTF, we are ALL impacted by this incompetence. We should all get recompensed. Been playing this for over three years, do not, repeat, do not piss me off!
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 126
    If they compensation is not adequate then I would suggest contact Apple support if using their products. They care about their customers time and money. Ask for refunds on all purchases over last month. Game experience destroys value of purchase. That’s my move.
    TCBRITONezoBuckzz
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    Can I seriously get a month of money refunded back before I quit please
    Drhooxbamfx
  • reveenreveen Member Posts: 26
    Your solution is to make me play a lot more to make up for your mistakes, try a compensation that saves me time instead
    TCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Although in this case i wouldn't MIND free gas for 6 days while im grinding tomatoes... but, y'know, also a bunch of other stuff.
    Walkerslayer82ATLAS-Z
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 34
    @vane i did write a comment on this saying that I was effected by this also but dont know where it's gone so just posting this pic 2 show instead.. I read some comments about compansating and them not wanting boosts which is fair enough but I personally would be very happy with the gas and XP boost with the 5 sec upgrades again.
    Bloodundertales77RealClareBMr_Fate
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 225
    I demand maximum compensation for the injury I didn't receive!!!! ;)

Member LegionOfDoom
    DrhooJadenxiaofei66
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 21

again the same with reason I found it strange and said my passes where are they? at least gas reinforcement and exp 1 week with events to improve weapons and heroes in 5 seconds with tomatoes full
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 150
    This meme fits the current situation very well I guess...

MFJigsaw
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 145
    From now before assigning a reinforcement token, starting immediately with the challenge, making any upgrade is a good idea to consult the site first so as not to have problems, unfortunately too many bugs scattered here and there :(
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > It's a shame really, the game is fantastic and all of the new features in the update breathe new life into the game but these constant bugs feel to me like it's going to bring on an early downfall if it's not sorted. Hopefully you guys sort your shit out soon. The problem here is that this current problem, isn't really that bad individually but it's the collection of screw ups that has culminated in this blowout. In terms of this week, I had 14 passes so miss out on 4 next week, 120 gas and maybe an hour or so of my time - not all of the player base was affected but I imagine a fair proportion. But as an individual error this week, it isn't really that bad.
    >
    > The reaction to this particular issue is a bit over the top IMO, people are maybe overreacting but the issue is more that this is now a trend. Mistakes are made, that is acceptable but in business only if you learn from them and don't make them again. You need to sort things out soon, give people enough time without bullshit so that they get over the last time you messed things up.
    >
    > It's like that time you accidentally called your girlfriend fat, you can call her beautiful every single day but it will take her a long to forget that one time... :lol:

They should bring you on as a consultant @WellyLuga

Startups have a classical narrative arc: they start small, aim high, and either succeed heroically or fail in the face of insurmountable odds.

Consultancies help other businesses do business. And that’s not so obvious or dramatic.😊
    WellyLuga
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 129
    @WellyLuga you seem like an incorrigible optimist which is a strict requirement to play this game these days.

Sadly these words "Hopefully you guys sort your shit out soon." have been spoken by almost everyone the forum in the past months, so - soon to be dashed - hope seems to be all there is.

It's also a bit more than "But as an individual error this week, it isn't really that bad."

It's not just the round passes this week that have disappeared, but the entire dynamic round pass system - hailed by most of us - has been cancelled before it's even begun.

Who knows when update 3.3. will be here and if that will even fix it.

So they messed up not only this week, but every week untill they can fix the dynamic round passes.

The solution to prevent this from happening again is to have all the executives and C- F- and other EO's come onto the forum and grovel, because if there is one thing they hate it's apologizing. They'll fix it just so they would never ever have to do that again. o:)
    romeoWellyLugaDrhooDBones