Adjust the loot from scavenge missions.

Thats all. Needing 100.000.000 food but getting only 5000 out of boxes is just insulting. You need around 10.000.000 xp to upgrade a single weapon but boxes give around 7000. What are expecting us to do? Play 24 hrs and to level up one weapon? The amount of loot in sxavenge missions maybe made sense 3 years ago now its just lousy and bad. So atleast double it or even bettet triple it. Just listen once to ur players. Thx
Timboskidlbcat3pikaTCBRITOtabernacSg_DeathKyrusJankeldonald6283FirekidNezoWahooDawghenrywill1602RWSMystiqueden4playJadenSPC_TORRESfishyThe_JerDanski_46FarmboyJohnbertromeoSPCBill_ZRTjimmorrison369BiggsDarkLightertjhookrDadayoungbesyzMarcus6253andy75Metalmaku11suzequeueRunners_0648LoneWanderer360Phalanx44Teh_DaminpositiveADPaqSylerWhoareyouNaPalmArtisansKoolonardonerm87rayviiGman74JoeSmartjimmydawiseKriegCrashOutDied48GradyCrowTRobotGeneral_QuatreMrLuckyRanger85AndreaDrUnpleasantBurmeliinisfretjefearofthedarkKratostitusRealClareBMortmerbillbraskeydalmer8900rpmflyingcowkingjpsCarl_s_HatRafTorresPandreqOzzy99CronusRaven2318ReeconnDefendermarie1980ekimhclewbababooeycaptainjrlFester17Buckzzbiter370DodmimicaBerndErwinSlowMorchapCerealKillertembelzeekdogWellyLugaDrhooTeenahGeeDeathwish19AchillesV

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,054
    @Urgoldth
    Both not very good - but with the components, there are at least the component events, and also chances to craft better badges. But the few XP from scrapping those weapons... meh...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Danski_46SPC_TORRESSylerMrLucky
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 766
    The challenge is the worst for giving one and two star weapons and armour, when you're struggling at +12 the last thing you want is those.
    youngbesyzMrLuckyKratosDeathwish19
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 165
    Supply scavange should have a higher chance for silver and gold chests and contain only tomatoes.
    This will still take months.
    romeoDanski_46MrLuckyBuckzz
  • DadaDada Member Posts: 30
    Agreed! Even with Gov leader trait bonus, getting 7.2k while only for the mission car I need 15M is 🤢... and then 20M for council... 🤢🤢... and then training grounds and work shop... 🤢🤢🤢... and all the XP waiting to be “not enough for one damn gear or survivor”...
    ladre5MrLuckyBuckzz
  • rayviirayvii Member Posts: 19
    It is just a Bad Joke when your get 5000 in a carte. And then upgrade cost for council 15 000 000... And Workshop again 15 000 000... And then training grounds 15 000 000... things like tents, supplies, storages between 6 000 000 - 12 000 000. And next council upgrade the same over. Again 15 000 000 here and there....

Players how invested time and money gets punished. They have to spend even more time and money. Normally those should be relieved but no, for them one punch after another in the face.

The game per se is not bad, but those ugly policy with heavy grinding about month had let me to an 1 star evil rating. If they will make a change and tread their people good, then I would focus on the positive sites in the review, forums or where ever. But as long they will keep their blood and spirit sucking path, I will warn others who ask me about this game...

And I they will loose me next time I am fucked up enough. Delete game, install again, create new game! And with this knowledge now who you get punished in the later game, I would never again go into it...
    Buckzz
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,126
    edited April 8
    xiaofei66 said:

Why so many think that they are entitled to instant gratification for free? Upgrading to higher levels SHOULD be difficult. If you want instant gratification just spend the money and quit complaining. The company and game will be gone if everything is given away for free. Really tried of message boards here. “Give me more, give me free, give

xiaofei66 said:

Why so many think that they are entitled to instant gratification for free? Upgrading to higher levels SHOULD be difficult. If you want instant gratification just spend the money and quit complaining. The company and game will be gone if everything is given away for free. Really tried of message boards here. “Give me more, give me free, give me cheaper, make everything easier, give me more stars, give me more rewards, Gimme, gimme gimmeeeeeee!”

For some of you, there are games that continuing playing without you doing anything or being on-line. Perhaps you should consider playing those instead.

Sorry for the rant, not directed at the posters here, just reading too many threads with complaining and reached my tipping point here.

Overall it is a good game, or I, and many others, would have quit. Still a large number of long time players.

Somebody had a cup of bitch tea 😉.

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Jaden said:

Also, can you get rid of crappy weapons in supplies missions?

I don't mind some badge parts, phones, gas, gold - but 1- to 3-star weapons are really frustrating to get.

@Vane THIS THIS A MILLION TIMES THIS. Please bring this up to the devs. Come upgrade time this is the WORST thing. It already takes MONTHS to upgrade, yet it's adding insult to injury running a bajillion supply scavenges and constantly getting gear that we'll clearly scrap.

You know what we need. Fix it!
    SPC_TORRESKyrus
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 108
    Its monday today. Maybe they give us a food event for 2 days inc triple food in scavenge missions. That would be nice and at least a start.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    edited April 8
    If they're charging £20+ for full supplies or XP then it's because people are buying it. Personally the most I've ever dropped on this game was £12 for a bundle with 3x Reinforced armour that I knew would last me a good 2-3 months. The idea of spending as much on full supplies as I'd have to pay for a 6 months old AAA PS4 game is odd but people clearly do it.

Saying that, I've been on both sides of the divide in the past. Playing at the top end of WoW cost me best part of £50k salary (lost wages when I decided not to look for a job for best part of a year to focus on WoW...) and £30k savings I ate through to pay the rent and bills during that time. On the other hand I made (less) money on some mobile games by trading consumable items to high end players for £££. Looking back on those sales, I'm not proud as I don't think the buyers really had the money to spare.

Personally I think that the gaming industry should better self-regulate this kind of stuff and recognise that people willing to pay quite unreasonable amounts of money for temporary digital items are equally as likely to be addicted as they are 'whales' with cash to spare.
    fretjefishy
    Hey look. They didnt listen at all. Thx for nothing NG
    Buckzz
    edited April 8
    Double supplies in scavenge for next two days is definitely welcome. Prob gonna grab a booster and friction burn my fingers grinding 18m tomatoes tomorrow...

Shame about the expensive full supplies bundle but I didn't expect that to change.
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 50
    @DrUnpleasant Yeah, I don't understand this either... their prices are exuberant! Who in their right mind gives out that kind of money for something that goes obsolete so fast? Call me old fashioned, but where's the time a game cost 20 bucks and that was it... you could play it for as long as you want... (I'm thinking Doom, etc...) And these studio's really made a lot of money from those kinds of games. I really can't get how NG is losing money while us watching ad's I'm sure already gives them more income than those studio's had back in the day from selling the whole game. NG's managers must have big yachts I guess...
    DrUnpleasantDanski_46Johnbert
    edited April 8
    Pretty sure that some countries get hit even harder due to exchange rates. I'm willing to bet that the full supplies bundle is a flat $20 (US), €20 (Europe) and £20 (UK) yet there's 30-35% difference between exchange rates so $20 (US) should be more like £15 (UK).
    Goatlips
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 401
    I have always had a problem with the Item scavenge choice. Its quite pointless and a waste of a button, who wants more 1 to 3 star items instead of anything useful?
    Flatulent person
    JadenBuckzz
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,054
    In Germany, it's 22€ - so they've replaced the $ sign with the € and added taxes on top. Makes it significantly more expensive. Too expensive...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    flyingcowkingDanski_46BuckzzDrhoo
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 401
    edited April 8
    As a German who isn't ethnically German and has never been to Germany or knows where Germany is, I agree with @Jaden
    Flatulent person
    SPC_TORRESromeoJadenGoatlips
    75 agrees and not a single word from our beloved community manager vane. Yeah this is so great!!!
    Danski_46romeoBuckzz
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 375
    Its all about the money with NG
    Buckzz
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,850
    @General_Quatre I think you’ve been unlucky I’ve had quite a few gold tickets and got them in the first 3 and also with food in. Hope your luck changes soon!
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Point is, gold and silver crates in supply scavenges should ALWAYS be supplies! Or MAYBE occasional gold gear. I've been saying this for YEARS.