Can Walking Dead: No Man's Land Be Installed On The Kindle Fire HD?

WolfegarWolfegar Member Posts: 38
I have a Kindle, but I can't get games from the Google App Store. (Apparently this game is not yet available via the Amazon App store.

Any chance the game will be available for the Kindle?

Best Answer

Answers

• WolfegarWolfegar Member Posts: 38
    Darn.

Thank you for the answer. I'm hoping that the game will be made available via the amazon store some time soon.
  • klajdaklajda Member Posts: 2
  • Rogue6Rogue6 Member Posts: 53
    yes I have a Fire I play on, there is a review in the Amazon marketplace with the instructions for how to add Google Play.
    http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=Amazon Fire 5th gen is where I got mine from.
  • EironEiron Member Posts: 41
    Kindle Fire can be "side loaded" w the .apk as described, but may not allow game saves via Google Play or cloud backup. Amazon is a closed universe. ;)
    edited March 2016
    First: Thank you everyone who posted.

Second: I won't do anything that my will void my warranty on my Kindle Fire HDX. But, I do have other questions. Which will be asked in other thread(s).

I just don't know if this is the right forum for them. For example, I want to ask about devices/platforms/emulators. Would those questions go here or in the everything else forum?
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    How many MB on a Kindle Fire?
    I got the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, 64 GB a few years ago. (Although I have not used the 4G LTE Verizon thingy.)