Why do you think everyone is quitting

NG is just a money pit, every council upgrade is atrocious and rediculous to grind 100,000,000 supplies for this crap. NG you think it’s hilarious to sit that long for this crap. You need to lower the standards or your game will go to shi, it’s already on its way there anyway. So after pulling your hair out grinding, then what you get lv 26 players and weapons and armor and OH wait the zombies are stronger to, so this is one big circle jerk, you will always stay about where you are because of the lame and greedy NG owners. Just had a handful of top players quit after all of your incompetent staff and the same old grinding crap....
dlbbladgierdonald6283TroublemakerJohnbertADPaqDonCoquiclausLeneSCBMASpyRickGramesrayvii

Comments

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 281
    By all means, dont use forums to make a valid point. What were you thinking?
    romeo
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Just saying when your losing the top players from the very top guilds just gonna roll this shi down hill, I’ll never do another council unless this millions upon millions tomato shi ends
    DonCoquiSCBMA
    But have to admit @Jenng you are the queen of gifs
    romeobigbeano
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 64
    Maybe if NG started thinking out side the box a bit more and not the same old same old
    Council upgrades and the grind to then upgrade everything is just to much for end gamers or any gamer

If NG read the forum there are plenty of great ideas on here that would made the game better
    Talk to the community on what they think would improve the game stop adding Heros revamp the old one’s
    Contact plays that have left the game especially end games on why they left start doing something before we lose more and more great players
    Troublemakerdlb
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 146
    I've seen a few 2k player quit this week. one from the guild I'm in. and I refuse to spend money and refuse to grind all these tomatoes. so looks like I will be the next 2k player out the door pretty quick. spent enough money, did enough grinding. GAME OVER
    edited April 8
    Yep for a company with such a good game shame they have the incompetent workers and employees who don’t know how to run or manage a game. Such an easy fix, just to stubborn to look or try new things. Hire me game would definitely go up
    SCBMAMFJigsawTroublemaker
    Some in my guild say walkers do not change, others say they do. So there may be a caveat to my post.
    @WellyLuga there is a thread about stronger walkers where people have stated such, but not exactly as I phrased it. I have seen it mentioned in other threads as well. OP mentioned stronger zombies but that could mean once you get to them or could be a reference to this. Not sure.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    edited April 9
    Jenng said:

Hey!! I’m still playing and I still see a bunch of people playing. ( I’m assuming they’re mostly alive , jaded perhaps but still carrying on :) )

I'm a little jaded but definitely still alive and still playing. ;)
    JenngbigbeanoCarl_s_Hat
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    because every update the game become more buggy than before

TCBRITO
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 183
    Right on the edge....But, still somewhat enjoy it....
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Reinforcement token is the only reason i’m holding back.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    @Narnia with the step back hesi! Lol
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    I really want to win a lifetime achievement JSS forum badge before the window of opportunity closes here.

There's nothing left to play for in this racket so let's shoot for a new forum high score. 😂
    andy75bladgierCronusDanski_46positiveRealClareBDonCoqui
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 257
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > I really want to win a lifetime achievement JSS forum badge before the window of opportunity closes here.
    >
    > There's nothing left to play for in this racket so let's shoot for a new forum high score. 😂
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

I got ya back bro. 🤣
    NerfZone187
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @andy75 said:
    > > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > I really want to win a lifetime achievement JSS forum badge before the window of opportunity closes here.
    > >
    > > There's nothing left to play for in this racket so let's shoot for a new forum high score. 😂
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > I got ya back bro. 🤣

Respect 🤘 @andy75
    One of my guild mates, consistent top 5 each week, announced he will quit after this challenge due to the grind and screw ups.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,087
    Another perfect example is the compensation for last weeks round pass error. You don't have a choice on when to take it. It is auto dropped on you when you log in today. No way I would have chosen to launch that today based on my schedule the next two days.
    TCBRITOSPC_TORRESdlbccm
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 183
    I am so pissed right now.. I have a job during the week like most folks, and a booster on a Wednesday does absolutely nothing for me. What a kick in the dick! This is the final straw for me. @Vane we as a community deserve more than what is being delivered to us by NG and the merry band of idiots running the show there. @Vane like I said yesterday, you are very professional and upfront, but the company/game you represent does you no favors....
    TCBRITOMFJigsawKratosdlb