How to get a level 26 weapon?

To get a level 26 weapon I need to get a level 26 training grounds and train a survivor or get a 26 level workshop? I think the first one but I want to be sure before I do it. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,784
    The only exception is in the distance where the level of the gear is tied to your highest survivor of any class rather than the class the gear is for.
    JoeSmartGovernatormsapaev
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,987
    And legendary, epic crates (3.5k and 7.5k tgs) those are player lvl dependant
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 215
    Has anyone got any decent L26 equipment to drop in post-mission challenge crates? I got stack of 1-2 star stuff last challenge, but only 1 epic, and that was scrapped due to terrible traits. No legendary L26 equipment dropped for me.

I know it’s early days but I do feel like the drop rate is very low for decent equipment.
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    romeo
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 331
    Got few pieces only keep this 3

JohnbertPandreqGeneral_QuatreJenng
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 116
    The .308 Hawk is amazing! :love: @mimica

Pandreqromeomimica
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Vane Can you or someone confirm the PL needed for GUARANTEED level 26 drops from Legendary/Epic crates in the TG shop?

I'm currently level 72 with every building upgraded EXCEPT my workshop, which appears to be 850BP and not enough to get me to level 73...so is 72 the max? And if so, does that mean 100% chance of level 26 gear from legendary crates??

(if anyone knows 100% and can tag me in this that would be great!)
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 218
    @General_Quatre , Yes, level 72 is the maximum.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    General_Quatre