Announcement: This Week's Challenge Issue with Round Passes

Comments

• Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 121
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > @Tux77 The round pass issue wouldn't have affected your stars last week, they will next week though as you've gone from 10 to 6. My guess is you didn't get to as high a round last week as you did before? It was a tougher challenge set.

Yes. I realize that I got full benefit from my 10 passes this past challenge and the round pass issue will be harmful this week. There was obviously an issue with RSL difficultly increase. Too many players struggled to keep up normal scores. Yes, charged brusiers helped in previous week but could not have made that much difference. Rsl 36 last week 34 this week. That’s 4! Rounds less. No map is that much tougher and only Safe Haven was the real pain.
    Can we please get an update on where we are at with the lost round pass compensation? Maybe just a we are still working on it thing? Maybe?
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 58
    2 lost round passes that is
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 311
    Scores went down because:

1. The challenge maps were more difficult than in previous set
    2. Melee now rocks and we had range bonus (I hope before introducing metalhead to challenge, NG will do something with that)
    3. Prowl bugs were sorted
    crambert_necJayZWellyLuga
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Walkers are definitely harder as @Billbam mention above. I’m felling like +2 or +3 too. Can you help check on this @Vane
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,915
    My assaults and hunters usually stop one-shot killing at about lvl31.
    This didn't change for me.

There was nothing to make me think walkers got buffed.
    crambert_necBurmeliinis
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    Tux77 said:

Can we please get an update on where we are at with the lost round pass compensation? Maybe just a we are still working on it thing? Maybe?

It's been brought up to the team, but no updates yet. I've also requested to have an investigation on the walker strength, if there is anything strange going on there. So far nothing obvious that may be broken on the first sight. So we will keep monitoring it.
    1Risromeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    I contacted Support and the response was: "A compensation which will include Free Gas and Double XP boosters will be sent to all affected players on the 10th of April after the new Challenge starts."

Was hoping for a Full Supplies bundle... @Vane, can we get an extension of the increased tomatoes in the Scavenge Missions pretty please? :smile:
    edited April 9
    Less than 24 hours before next challenge and not so much as an in game announcement as to how they intend to deal with the lost round pass issue. Actions show you care.
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 289
    If you submitted a ticket through support, you should have got a reply stating you will receive a free gas booster and double xp. Not what I wanted, but I think that's the only reply we will get.
    xbamfxSPC_TORRESNezoGovernator
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    I guess i shouldn't have deleted the app

Oh well, at least we all still have Schadenfreude right?
    xbamfxBurmeliinisGovernator
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 99
    > @RWS said:
    > If you submitted a ticket through support, you should have got a reply stating you will receive a free gas booster and double xp. Not what I wanted, but I think that's the only reply we will get.

I submitted a ticket but have not received a message like that. Should I have already?
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 176
    Thanks @Vane for always being positive and professional. The 1000 Gold, Week of Boosters, Full Supplies, and Some Rare Hero Tokens (H Daryl, S Rick, Michonne/Jesus) Sounds really good. Perhaps some reinforcement tokens. Just thinking it out for you!
    marie1980MFJigsawGovernator
  • NezoNezo Member Posts: 37
    ....crickets.....
    marie1980
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 694
    @Vane Someone received the compensation?...me not yet
    marie1980romeo
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 49
    > @Andrea said:
    > @Vane Someone received the compensation?...me not yet

Nope
    Elder : Blood and Bones
    Andrea
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    Me neither, I didn't submit a ticket but I did tag Vane in here with a screenshot. I thought NG would be able to figure out those affected without tickets.

On a side note, round passes are working as intended.
    Andrea
  • tbdbitltbdbitl Member Posts: 9
    Am I going to regret starting weekly challenge again?

I assume that passes are gone, and none will be added.

Compensation will be awarded how?
    Andrea
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 19
    Nope nothing here either.

It's fantastic we were told 'you will be compensated' 7 days ago, then nobody could be bothered to let us know how.....
    Andrea
    Well, I sit on the river bank and wait! :D
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    It is getting sent in batches, guys :) Some people have already received it, but it is a process, so within some time you will see it.

It requires a game restart also once it is received.
    Thanks @Vane
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Dang I just got it automatically weather I could use it or not right now, what happened to giving us 4 or 5 days to choose when we can use the free gas, jeez now I can’t even make full use out of it, like NG just said FU here it is whether it’s a good time or not
    GovernatorJayZRiotZappaKratos
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 19
    JayZ said:

Super disappointed that it was activated for me. I have no time to play the next two days, so it was basically like getting nothing.

Exactly the same!

Pathetic how it was activated, 2 day fuel/xp, so it's gone by Friday and I can play Saturday.

Somebody's leaving my guild this week (and the game) because they're sick of it, 100,000+ star player.

Well played, thanks.
    TCBRITO
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 319
    Lol yeah it auto claimed for me too. Thanks was planning on using it this weekend
    RiotZappa