Gold hazard bug

PicPic Member Posts: 831
My bruiser seems to me taking 550 damage from fire walkers. Equipped with gold hazard suit. Noticed it at level 26. I don't believe gold hazard is working as intended
tabernacfearofthedark

Comments

• Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 125
    > @Pic said:
    > My bruiser seems to me taking 550 damage from fire walkers. Equipped with gold hazard suit. Noticed it at level 26. I don't believe gold hazard is working as intended

I agree. It’s like a reverse fire event. Hazard suits are not working as they should @zbot
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 764
    @Vane This topic is really going to heat up as more and more folks progress to the point where they are using Bruisers on the Getting Burnt map in this challenge...
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    The recent fire event also had a fire reduction damage portion, has that been taken into account?
  • PicPic Member Posts: 831
    With gold it's 1.5 still. That does not equal the amount of damage my bruisers are receiving.
    Please look into it
    @zbot
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @Pic it's been reported and it's being looked at not sure if anything has been found but since hazard suit is the only thing in the game that reduces fire damage, should be easy to check/test with 2 bruisers 1 with hazard suit and 1 without, and gold, silver, etc. I just don't have the time to test things but I know someone on the forum will!
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454

The numbers seem ok to me.. one has silver hazard suit the other has gold! @Pic
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    zbottabernacSCBMAPic
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 764
    The numbers seem to add up correctly at least in my case. My Bruiser with Gold Hazmat is taking 450 points of damage due to fire.

Bruiser health is 14996 so without Gold Hazmat the fire would do 10% damage (1499.6 damage). 30% of 1499.6 rounded up is 450.
    SCBMAPic