No level 25 EQUIPMENT

I currently need level 25 equip will be months before I get to do level 26 stuff. Problem is this whole challenge I have not found 1 25 item from crates. All 26. @Vane is there away around this vane. Really sucks because my equip sucks currently and was looking for more stuff. I do have some great items when level 26 hits.
capibara

Answers

• UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Did you try reg scavange?
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,824
    *zitt*...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    rogueDS
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 194
    No luck on regular scavenge i start against level 26s. @Urgoldth. I do 1300 stars usually but can do more with better equip. I'll just spend all on trade good i guess and cross fingers
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,802
    Bite the bullet, farm 100m supplies and skip out 25 entirely.

No, but seriously, it was something I noticed in the supply grind to 26. As soon as the update dropped it was as if level 25 stuff was totally removed from post mission crates. The only place I found it was TG/distance which are tied to level and from challenge reward crates.

Considering the amount of time it takes to upgrade sets of gear for all your guys missing out 25 wouldn't be a bad thing though, if you can. That way you will be max level and can enjoy that until the next council rather than playing catch up all the time.
    DrUnpleasant
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @rogueDS I know it’s not ideal.. but instead of scavenging missions (or wasting tg’s in the shop) you can replay challenge missions at RSL 24-25, and you may get lucky! :)
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    rogueDS
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 194
    @WellyLuga @Mystique just sucks scrapping so on gear all the time. I still don't have full sets. What i have isnt optimal. Thanks for the hope. Farming sucks. = (
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    It does suck for sure! But tbh I went through all of having my peeps at level 25 with less than optimal gear.. had bullet resist, training gear and Accurate on a lot of them (even a lot of epic gear)! I did buy a few specialty weapons.. but for the most part most was just average at best!
    Give it time, you’ll find some! :)
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Mystique said:

@rogueDS I know it’s not ideal.. but instead of scavenging missions (or wasting tg’s in the shop) you can replay challenge missions at RSL 24-25, and you may get lucky! :)

I just got a level 25 epic from round 24, rsl 31ish. So it is weird.