planned and prepared for GW...

rayviirayvii Member Posts: 19
And now nothing! No Compensation?! Serious?!
RealClareBShadowWalkerTransmuteJun

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,123
    Come on!

One of the smartest decisions in recent time. That game mode was imploding the game.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOSCBMAUrbanjesusRenopwns
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 165
    Did you spend any money on Guild War Gas for this weekend? If you did, then you should be able to get a refund. If not, why should you be compensated if you didn't spend money or lose any game resources?

While I think it's a bummer that we won't be able to play for a while, at least NG has realized that they need to focus on fixing GW and stop wasting our time with something broken.
    Dodkongromeocrambert_nec
  • rayviirayvii Member Posts: 19
    Yea, you guys are pretty funny... I was heavy grinding, spend money and gold for upgrades to get prepared for this next war. And now this!
    Stop telling me how to fell and when it should be allowed to complain!
    Its just another point more between those facts that progress in the game is heavy eliminated tru higher cost in all ways...
    SCBMAUrbanjesusromeoxbamfxTeenahGeeRealClareBRenopwnsDbl_Edge_DEPDrhooMississippiRambo
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    As for me, the best compensation is a lot of my time free of GW :)
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITORenopwnsJankel
  • and98and98 Member Posts: 120
    edited April 17
    Yes I want money to make up for the buy of a new device lol
    romeobigbeanoJankel
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 94
    I think they should at least give us access to all the cool stuff that would've been in GW, (i.e. hilltop Maggie, dragons tongue, bayonet musket).

Plenty of people spent $ to push to level 26 so they could compete in guild wars and unlock Maggie this month, not in June...
    romeoRenopwns
    > @Urbanjesus said:
    > I think they should at least give us access to all the cool stuff that would've been in GW, (i.e. hilltop Maggie, dragons tongue, bayonet musket).

By access I don't mean for free. Just make it possible
    Renopwns
    msapaev said:

As for me, the best compensation is a lot of my time free of GW :)

Those lausy less then hrs you call a lot? Cute...

I think they should at least give us access to all the cool stuff that would've been in GW, (i.e. hilltop Maggie, dragons tongue, bayonet musket).

Plenty of people spent $ to push to level 26 so they could compete in guild wars and unlock Maggie this month, not in June...

They said they put it in challange and distance
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 877
    @Urbanjesus read the notes again, they are making those items available in other modes, see I didn’t need to disagree with your statement even though I knew it was already established previously by NG.
    TCBRITO
    @rayvii @xbamfx thanks, but I had seen that in the notes, I'm just not sure if I'll taken them at their word anymore.

i'm just skeptical, theyve said that about many things (even reinforcement tokens) so I'll believe it when I see it.

Even if they do add the rewards to other game modes if they put them at 2000 stars or the last mission of distance hard mode they will be gettable to a much smaller percentage of players.

Too much is up in the air for me to feel confident the rewards will be practically attainable.
    romeo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 877
    @Urbanjesus the best advice I can give you that has helped myself and many others I know is this: keep expectations low. This will allow you to be more thrilled if* they hit the mark lol.
    JadenUrbanjesusromeo
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 493
    > @rayvii said:
    > And now nothing! No Compensation?! Serious?!

The least they can do is give us the Huntsmans prowl bag back as compensation!

Right?
    CronusRaven2318