Alternative Challenge Format

Currently, we play 5 days worth of the same 6 maps, albeit, the difficulty creeps up ever so slightly over that time. I don't know whether I am the only one with this feeling, but do people not find this boring?

Playing the same maps maybe three times over is fine, okay it's great seeing the same levels a few times. But when you're seeing them 50+ times over with a variant of a tank or an armored walker, it takes the dynamic nature away.

Please can you give us new maps within the same challenge, for example, complete six maps, unlock a next set of six maps, then back to the original 6 and so on, each time increasing the rewards and the difficulty... Failing that, please stop repeating maps which we have seen over and over. Bring back some from the past to give the impression of freshness. Currently we're chewing on stale bread over here.

I feel players would burn out less if the rewards matched the effort to gain them. When you are taking in maybe 15 tokens a piece every 40 stars, it leaves a lot to be desired.

GETTING BURNED & DOUBLE TROUBLE have been done to the nines recently, why do you keep pushing them on us as if you don't have a varied catalogue of missions on standby already?

I've spent about 5 billion pounds on this game already (no exaggeration) and I want my alleged money's worth.

Moral of the story... None of us are pigeons, stop throwing stale bread at us.
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
ShadowWalkerSCBMAZetteToewanna

Answers

• ToewannaToewanna Member Posts: 5
    The show runs for a total of 16 weeks. It feels like that's all the work you put in and then put the app on auto run the rest of the year. I agree that I'm getting bored also. I would like NEW anything except for guild wars(i don't have enough members to join guild wars)
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 398
    Toewanna said:

The show runs for a total of 16 weeks. It feels like that's all the work you put in and then put the app on auto run the rest of the year. I agree that I'm getting bored also. I would like NEW anything except for guild wars(i don't have enough members to join guild wars)

On the topic of seasons, now that you mention it, the season missions are abysmal. Ridiculously easy with very low rewards. I feel bad for the end gamers who play these missions. Imagine having a 7 star Daryl and getting 60 tokens as a reward. It takes away the compulsion to finish or take part in these "fun" missions. Bugs, bugs, bugs 2 or more missions in 9B were bugged when released.

Guild wars has been placed on hold and honestly, that was something that helped to break up the weekly cycle a bit but makes sense to not advertise a broken bike. I feel they should rework a large portion of the game... Outpost is dead, distance is dead, scavenge... Don't get me started on that mode.

Your team needs to recruit players who are seeking to jump in to GW head first, I'm fortunate my guild has always got enough players for it.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep