Anyone with Android reaching 1k in battles?

tallinietallinie Member Posts: 356
Going to get new phone. I know Iphone users are blessed with minimal wait / load times which is required for optimal results in the current speed game but Im still going to stick with Android. So are there any players out there who have managed to get close to 1k in single GW battle with Android and what device did you use for that?

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,816
    When I was in a battle uninterrupted by anything, 50 minutes non stop play i got about 890 as my max. Android
    romeoGoatlips
  • BodBod Member Posts: 99
    @bladgier what phone are you using? My Android is so slow most I ever score was 465 that's also non stop for 50 mins
    Urbanjesus
    One Plus 5T.

Yiu gotta make sure your battery is full, everything else closed and ideally connected to fast charge socket.
    Goatlips
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    Not even close for me. Going full pelt on my S8 can get me 650 but loading maps on my older less powerful iPhone is waaay faster.
    Urbanjesus
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    900 is my max and I play really fast.
    I have a Galaxy Note 8.
    i've done the math and, for my phone, is impossible to reach 1k.

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 356
    So far One Plus seems like winner out of Android phones. Any second opinions?
    bladgierromeo
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 437
    If you don't get caught getting your device...snatch one for me too :D
    posthuman
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,623
    It's insane that your choice of phone is swayed by a game mode you'll play for about 5 hours per fortnight :wink:
    anniesprinkles
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 29
    I'm on Android. I usually play on my Galaxy Tab S2. The loading times have definitely restricted me. My top score is about 525. This is despite playing with level 24 characters, some with 3 pink stars, and all with legendary gear that is fully upgraded to at least level 25, most above 25. I also have a Galaxy S9+. The loading times are pretty much the same on both devices. Lower level players in my Guild consistently outscore me in the GW. They play with Apple devices. Can anyone offer an explanation as to why Apple devices load quicker than Android? And are NG trying to resolve this? Thanks in advance.
    Sg_DeathRenopwnsromeomsrebecca
  • and98and98 Member Posts: 120
    edited April 10
    Does anyone use Moto G device? What's your score?
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 301
    and98 said:

Does anyone use Moto G device? What's your score?

i use a moto g6 play and i usually do around 450. i originally started playing on an older tablet and it's so slow that the 1st time i played gw's, with loading times, i only cleared maybe 12-14 maps. got so frustrated with it! swapped to playing on my phone, and now i can clear 20-25 maps. i have a guildmate that uses ios and he scores around 700.
    and98romeo
  • and98and98 Member Posts: 120
    Thanks @Zette
    Zette
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,129
    > @bladgier said:
    > One Plus 5T.
    >
    > Yiu gotta make sure your battery is full, everything else closed and ideally connected to fast charge socket.

Are you using Stabby Daryl + melee team?

For every mission, No switching?

Gold healing every time as needed?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    @ATLAS-Z normally I I use Michonne, warrior, bruiser. No switching. Gold when healing.

On test week I've used Maggie and 2 warriors and I've reached almost 1.2k.
    SCBMAATLAS-Z
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,795
    I used my Android phone to purchase a Chromebook and now I can do 1k. But my phone would not have a chance...