• 华夏Finn华夏Finn Member Posts: 1
    edited April 17
    如果是公会战的bug无法修复,需要重新做,那可以等。
    不然还是请一边测试一边修复,多个玩法多个乐趣,谢谢。
    Hope this is not a wrong decision.
    romeo
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 177
    Took too long to suspend the GW.

Had no way of insisting on the same mistake, the gw it just did not work out.

Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,140
    QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

Does anyone, (both for OR against this decision) ...Does anyone remember what GUILD WARS was actually like?

(Do not count any GUILD WAR that featured "free gas" as you consider your decision)

Myself. I remember. And I was excited to see how much of my Gas stash got depleted from one weekend without free missions.

Current speed strategies were born and bloomed into life under these free gas "glitch wars"...

Will anyone but the Whale$ be reaching their potential once the GW machine gets moving again?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    SCBMAUrbanjesusKarajocaBigBobambience
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 94
    I understand why they're postponing it, but if it's really gonna be gone for "several months", they better scrap the whole concept they have now and make it a live pvp mode like they ORIGINALLY pitched it as. It can't be that hard to match us up against a player with similar level characters, and have us spend 5-10 minutes taking them out. If we have to have multiple people online to fight in GW anyways, why would you NOT make it a live match? We get enough killing bots in challenge, scavenge, distance, and outpost. Nobody asked for that.
    KarajocaKing_Redeemer
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,996
    @Vane

Could you please elaborate some more on the reinforcement tokens and how they will be changed?

Trying to figure out if I should rather keep or spend the one token I have.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    tabernacSPC_TORRESbigbeano
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 169
    I know you NG have Hershel in Our World. So I want him in No Mans Land soon. B)
    BladerunnerRenopwns
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 468
    NG are you so uneducated about gaming and programming that everything has to be postponed to another update. Why can’t you just find others ways to put reinforcement tokens in the game. Hire someone that can otherwise you lost another paying customer. Adios Loser NG, Going to a game with real programmers
    DodkongdoveyDrhooKing_Redeemer
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 311
    Save the reinforcement token! It will be worth something some day! ;)
  • VtvrodVtvrod Member Posts: 2
    Will Shooter Maggie tokens now be available in other game modes due to the GW postponement?
  • VtvrodVtvrod Member Posts: 2
    Will Shooter Maggie tokens now be available in other game modes due to the GW postponement?
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 468
    @tabernac don’t worry buddy this was my last council upgrade and last post here, have fun with the money pit cya
    bigbeanoxbamfxtabernacRenopwnsDrhooKing_Redeemer
  • and98and98 Member Posts: 120
    I hope the new weapons are not only available to get with money. @Vane
    bigbeanoSPC
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,140
    > @Urbanjesus said:
    > @ATLAS-Z
    >
    > I think almost all of us remember guild wars
    >
    > Wasn't that long ago
    >
    > but Android devices don't go fast enough to use up the GW gas. Running out of gas sounds like an Apple user problem, I've got over 500 and I pushed for the full 50 minutes 6 wars a weekend (all my keys)

Good thing I'm on Android ;-)

I guess I'm all set then, infinite gas forever! Woohoo! but we'll see.

Oh, and all video games are a money pit @Metal

Unless your each purchase brings you joy, then... Not really :-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Urbanjesus
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354

I planned on using my prowl bag easter weekend and beyond. Guess I'll go bagless now :/

Please explain to me the joke about the prowl bag. I don't fully get it.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Bladerunner
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 131

I planned on using my prowl bag easter weekend and beyond. Guess I'll go bagless now :/

Please explain to me the joke about the prowl bag. I don't fully get it.
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/39578/prowl-s-bag/p1
  • BladerunnerBladerunner Member Posts: 5
    Vane:
    Just wondering why my as yet unused reinforcement tokens were taken away?
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 54
    I’ve played with @Metal for years a great player and a great guy don’t leave the game buddy to many great players have left the game of late…People are aloud to have a point of view that different to others with out being insulted constructive monologue is better then stupid smart arse comments
    I agree reinforcement tokens should be add to the game some how but NG has said that they are going to change how they work in the game as a hole and will not be available to June update which is disappointing hopefully NG can get there crap together fix GW and get back on track

tabernacKyrus