Weekend Event: 4/19-4/22

MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,396

Have a fabulous Easter Weekend, Everyone!!! 🐰😊

Special thanks and shoutout go to @Governator for making your debut video and letting me include it! I’m happy you had some fun with it!! 🤗
@Vane owes ya a forum badge! 😉

⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
GovernatorWalkerslayer82Cherokee_RoseJadenMaggiesmuffinsSPC_TORRESwrinkled_bagbladgierMFJigsawbigbeanoDrUnpleasantp_herianden4playMrLuckySCBMATHCrossDodkongBuckzz

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,396
    Ok, so who’s the next victim, I mean participant? 😁

New rule.. I’ll shout out in the next vid.. Tell us your fav, funniest or most embarrassing NML experience! Person with the most reactions will get the shout out...

Since Gov was such an awesome team player and made a short vid for me to add.. I’d like to do the same thing again! 😊
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    GovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,475
    My most embarrassing thing was doing the vid clip for @Mystique and not getting my badge from @Vane. :lol:
    bigbeanoJadenSPC_TORRESJenng
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,625
    bladgier said:

Meeting @General_Pain aka Painwalker in person and having him in my house was my most embarrassing NML experience 😆

I assure you there could be much more “embarassing experiences”... :p

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.