Boomer farming

jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
With all the bugs and issues with guild wars, with the stagnation of outposts, with the lack of story modes, you guys found time to limit boomer farming? Really!!?!? That's what you had time to fix?!? You couldn't find time to add a weekly leaderboard for players in three years, but this? This you can find time to fix instantaneously? The one thing that I enjoy which gives players a tiny, tiny advantage.

Priorities, man. Priorities.
Deathwish19ZetteMFJigsawBuckzzfretjeJadenBWils

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    What the hell is boomer farming lol?
    MystiqueTripodTCBRITODodkong
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    On Fire in the Hole, you could camp a tr scout where the boomer spawns and kill 100 boomers for 200-300k xp. Or lots supplies with Glenn. It wasn't game breaking, but was fun.

Now they've limited the boomers which spawn.
    xbamfxBWils
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    I gave up farming xp on maps like 2 1/2 years ago! 😬
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Zettexbamfxmimicacrambert_nec
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    For the most part, me too. I just enjoyed this one.
    Zette
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    @jester I’ve never known wow didn’t know you could do that but I’ve also never had issue getting xp. Safe to say you’d agree that’s a minor issue compared to most everything in the game lol. I see it’s fun for you though so I can understand you feeling bummed out. Guild Wars was fun for me although I wouldn’t mind them tweaking it a bit to be more user friendly as far as time constraints.
    jester
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 99
    This just shows how NG is prioritising income. Their data analysis showed that many players were farming XP and tomatoes, no more!
    MFJigsawBuckzzRealClareBjesterJaden
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    Finally!
    A new initiative I can fully support.
    Boomer farming!
    Excellent idea @jester