Universal weapons for heroes

I've been playing this game for a while now I have every hero unlocked besides Rufus and the new Hilltop Maggie, since the last winter what's the new bow coming out 4for shooters and Eugene's pickles for the assault class acts more like a brewsers special attack, in a way.
I've been thinking, Instead of having to create different versions of characters which I don't have a problem with but I think it would be awesome if they, wood create weapons such as a rifle Assault Rifle melee weapons that are Universal that can be used by any Class of Hero obviously a universal rifle or assault rifle shouldn't be as powerful as a class specific assault rifle or rifle but I think these weapons would be a great addition to the game.
Wouldn't it be awesome to the red machete in Rick's hand or did Michonne a rifle have Glen use a pistol. That sounds pretty awesome to me I ran it by a lot of people I talk to you and get him and I think it's a good idea I figured I'd bring it to the forms see what you guys think, thanks for taking the time to read. Cheers

Darthspeedforce

Comments

• ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Scissors Beth’s
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 491
    They have introduced the idea of combining weapon classes, for example, the bayonet musket is a combination of scout and hunter weapons. I believe they will keep on introducing similar ones depending on the demand of the new weapons coming out. I think it would take away the exclusivity if all classes could use one another's weapons. I don't see a huge issue with the way the system works currently. In terms of characters, I do believe they should stop remixing old Heroes, instead they should improve existing ones, modernise and optimise their traits and leader abilities.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep