Chance of scrap event?

@Vane The 5s equipment upgrade is useful only if I scrap a bunch of stuff to gain XP quickly (I don't buy bundles). My concern is I scrap all my stuff, then a 2x scrap event comes up this weekend for "Spring Cleaning", which would suck. Could you/NG give us any info on plans for a scrap bonus event? If so I believe MANY of us would approach today and tomorrow differently.

Any info is appreciated.
positive

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Vane Any idea? Like if there's a scrap event planned for the next 3 weeks (which I imagine you guys would know at this point) I would hold off. Otherwise I'ma go scrap happy tonight...Please reply <3<3<3
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,244
    @General_Quatre I never understood the fascination with the scrap event if it doesn't also come with 5 second upgrades. You'd have to use gold to get the most out of a scrapping event. Personally, it's cheaper for me to buy a 2x XP booster during 5 second upgrades than to wait for a scrap event and use gold to speed upgrades.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    romeomsapaevTCBRITO
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I have plenty of gold and I'm F2P. I'd rather use my plethora of gold to get through my upgrades faster so I can finish the council update.
    romeo